Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Making Gojo a god was a mistake from the start. A hero needs a weakness man

Imagine if a wormhole could stop him or he could be yeeted to the 4th dimension. But nah he had to die :mjlol:
Nah the whole story is based on him being the strongest

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yea I'm still pissed
nikka how many times did I tell you this is where this was going? Gege has been very clear that Sukuna was still holding things in reserve meanwhile Gojo has been pressed from literal jump. Man started the fight on CE Steroids from homegirl and although he's been creative, he's been outgunned the entire fight.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Gojo is someone that was born every 1000 years. Who's close to that?
I didn't say it made sense story wise

Gege just said some shyt that didn't make sense in the latest chapter

A 6 eyes user in the past and a 10 shadows user killed each other in the past

Gojo said that explicitly to Megumi to let him know he can get to his level

In the latest episode, Gojo tells Kenjaku Yuta is still out there, because GOJO believes he can pick up his slack, and Kenjaku says nah, dude only was able to perform that way because of a binding vow with Rika

But the point I'm making, is that Gojo believes that other sorcerer's can get near him and he's been cultivating them

I would personally add Nobara to that list, just because she was one of his students

He had to see something in her

Again bruh, you don't have to agree, and I even said I think some of the shyt he says doesn't make sense

But it's what the author intended and its been explicitly stated within the story.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gege is a proven troll but people have to manage their expectations.

MFs really do the same shyt just with different series and franchises across different mediums: You hype yourself up with head canon and events that are outside what's been laid out and then end up devastated when reality hits. You see it all the time with people leaving theaters disgusted that something they convinced themselves was going to happen didn't happen and it's the worst film ever as a result.

I know the filmmakers are sitting there like
pov8bYLfj

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
nikka how many times did I tell you this is where this was going? Gege has been very clear that Sukuna was still holding things in reserve meanwhile Gojo has been pressed from literal jump. Man started the fight on CE Steroids from homegirl and although he's been creative, he's been outgunned the entire fight.
Hold on I agree Gojo had to die I was always fine with thar eventually happening. HOW he died and OFFSCREENED on top of that though?Gege needs to get put in the Walls of Jericho for that shyt:mjtf:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Making Gojo a god was a mistake from the start. A hero needs a weakness man

Imagine if a wormhole could stop him or he could be yeeted to the 4th dimension. But nah he had to die :mjlol:

It's fine that he has to be killed. But the fact that Mahoraga is being used as a counter is telling what I need to know.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hold on I agree Gojo had to die I was always fine with thar eventually happening. HOW he died and OFFSCREENED on top of that though?Gege needs to get put in the Walls of Jericho for that shyt:mjtf:
It had more impact because of the way it unfolded, at least to me. You start off with this dude in heaven talking to his loved ones and it's like WTF how did we get here from last chapter? Suspense and dread continues to build because it's clear something horrible has happened but you're still holding out hope because manga/anime/writers in general love fakeouts.

Then you finally get the confirmation of what's been stated with Sukuna holding back and then Sukuna himself is explaining how we got here. Suspense is peak because he's still talking as if he's conversing with Gojo so why were we just seeing him in the afterlife? Then

BAM!

Man's is halved, shock ensues and the fandom explodes.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A lot of major fights have technical mumbo-jumbo, but it's clear that the person has a direct counter ability will win.