Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So....what exactly stops Sukuna from not one shotting everyone else?:what:The fukk Gege
I really wanna know that too. Dude went from being on the ropes about to collapse to pulling off a miracle technique and looking like he doesn't have any of the problems the fight with Gojo supposedly gave him :dead:

Can anyone dodge the "space cut" he sliced Gojo with? :patrice:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I really wanna know that too. Dude went from being on the ropes about to collapse to pulling off a miracle technique and looking like he doesn't have any of the problems the fight with Gojo supposedly gave him :dead:

That shyt breaks "space" Gege offed one OP character knowing damn well he left a more broken one. You're telling me Kashimo technique is that godlike?

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

shyt it might be one of those things where Sukuna disappears for a while and shyt focuses to Kenjaku, so at least it gives them time for a power up.

Or Sukuna just kills everybody and the shyt ends.

Low-key could Hakari be the counter since his shyt is luck-based, but then again Sukuna might just smoke on some 4-leaf clovers and out luck him too lol.

Daps
This bum Gee Gee thinks really thinks he Sui Ishida. :dead:
fa8.png

Fella really wanna front like he's clever or nice like that... when in reality the shyt he pulls outta his ass smells so foul he's too ashamed to even dedicate time to drawing it out on paper. :huhldup:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This bum Gee Gee thinks really thinks he Sui Ishida. :dead:
fa8.png

Fella really wanna front like he's clever or nice like that... when in reality the shyt he pulls outta his ass smells so foul he's too ashamed to even dedicate time to drawing it out on paper. :huhldup:
I never read Tokyo Ghoul but I've always seen people comment on the whole series falling of a cliff at some point. Or that was just an anime thing and the manga was always quality?

Last edited:
Daps
I never read Tokyo Ghoul but I've always seen people comment on the whole series falling of a cliff at some point. Or that was just an anime thing and the manga was always quality?

Anime pulled a Promised Neverland and basically butchered if not outright skipped ~75% of the manga. Manga was always what it was start to finish aside from the art... which got better year over year and was best in the industry by it's end (which is why the author gets actively commissioned outside the manga industry nowadays). It ended over half a decade ago so obv NOW it isn't the hot manga topic of the month... but when it was actively being serialized was always far and away the best and only relevant thing being published by Young Jump. Dunno what the goofy above me is on about, Thanos musta scrambled his brains big time. :camby: I mentioned it specifically cause the hack writing this cribs off of the TG and HxH authors and their styles heavily and shamelessly. The off-screening in this latest JJK chapter is a blatant and intentional rip-off of a very infamous chapter in the final arc of the former... just executed laughably poorly. :mjlol:

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
Making Gojo a god was a mistake from the start. A hero needs a weakness man

Imagine if a wormhole could stop him or he could be yeeted to the 4th dimension. But nah he had to die :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Fans have jumped the shark some are thinking Gojo is going to come back on some rebirth shyt :dead:
Even if for some reason that shyt happened, it would only be for a final cameo so he can do some Goku helping Gohan beat Cell or some shyt and fans would get even more pissed :mjlol: