Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Mighta been the funniest moment of the whole arc cuz you just knew he was bout to whoop everyone's ass there for absolutely no reason
Yesterday I was thinking what was the last real satisfying W in JJK and I don't think Shibuya had a single one. Even Yuji finally beating Mahito comes with an incredibly depressing price and is basically stolen by Kenny as soon as it happens :dead:

I guess it's Maki getting rid of the whole Zenin clan and beating Naoya like 3 fukking times?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yesterday I was think what was the last real satisfying W in JJK and I don't think Shibuya had a single one. Even Yuji finally beating Mahito comes with an incredibly depressing price and is basically stolen by Kenny as soon as it happens :dead:

I guess is Maki getting rid of the whole Zenin clan and beating Naoya like 3 fukking times?
Gojo getting unsealed:russ::russ:The last 2 arcs been NOTHING BUT LS:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Gojo getting unsealed:russ::russ:Thelast 2 arcs been NOTHING BUT LS:dead::dead::dead::dead:
That's not even a W though, breh gets unsealed while Kenny wins the Culling Games, turns Tengen into play-doh and Sukuna takes Megumi's body :mjlol:

I truly feel it's Maki committing genocide on his entire bloodline, which encapsulates the whole JJK experience :dead:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That's not even a W though, breh gets unsealed while Kenny wins the Culling Games, turns Tengen into play-doh and Sukuna takes Megumi's body :mjlol:
It's the closest one because there was legitimate relief when he pulled up FROM THE OCEAN right at Kenny:demonic:

Kenny- How did you even find me??:why:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yesterday I was thinking what was the last real satisfying W in JJK and I don't think Shibuya had a single one. Even Yuji finally beating Mahito comes with an incredibly depressing price and is basically stolen by Kenny as soon as it happens :dead:

I guess is Maki getting rid of the whole Zenin clan and beating Naoya like 3 fukking times?
hmmm you may be right, but when Toji put playful cloud in dagons eye sockets and molested him :whew:

i aint gon lie tho, Sukuna whooping jogo was :ahh: seeing nipple head get mopped up after burning my goddess was amazing

but yea after that Gege put us in a loop of eternal sadness

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hakarivs Kashimo :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
this was my 2nd favorite fight :wow: i can't remember if i liked it on the first read cuz i thought Hakari's domain was fukking broken

but the way Kashimo WANTED to fight this dude while he was in immortal mode was :banderas: he had that Toji energy, give me the most smoke possible so i can feel complete