Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yea I think the leaks said Gojo was talking about his own father.

We'll see tomorrow tho

I'm all about this Kashimo smoke now :mjgrin: nikka flew in from the rafters
Watch the rest of the brehs STILL not gang up on Sukuna, but this time around because they too shook and don't give a fukk about Kashimo :mjlol:

Yuji better call his mommy so Kenny can move the plot forward :bryan:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Watch the rest of the brehs STILL not gang up on Sukuna, but this time around because they too shook and don't give a fukk about Kashimo :mjlol:

Yuji better call his mommy so Kenny can move the plot forward :bryan:
Yea I didn't even think about that

Surely Gege not gonna force us to sit through Sukuna whooping everyone's ass

🧠 said he was gonna use this time for his own fukkery, we gotta cut away from this, it's been long enough

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm still salty:russ::russ::russ::russ:Damn it's been a long time since a manga story pissed me off like this:dead::dead::dead:Kashimo better do something that damn near frees us Megumi. Matter fact where the hell is Megumi NOW is the time he should be fighting back
Megumi is a bigger bytch than Bertolt. Anyone that stans Fushiguro has been royally fukked by Gege.

How the hell he gonna show his face back up again when he couldn't do a damn thing to save his master and literally the world :dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What’s this shyt I read cuz his head intact on some Highlander he ain’t dead he gonna regenerate on some piccolo shyt
Then my son show a Twitter saying gege was missing a chapter the break through him off

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What’s this shyt I read cuz his head intact on some Highlander he ain’t dead he gonna regenerate on some piccolo shyt
Then my son show a Twitter saying gege was missing a chapter the break through him off
Gojo went to heaven like Hange in SnK, he ain't coming back unless Yuji and gamg go gather the dragon balls or something :bryan:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Gojo gone bruh:to:Gojoset is officially dead:wow:Time to restart the Yujiset:mjcry:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
i aint gonna lie brehs this the first time a manga panel took all the energy out of me IRL :why:

how am I even gonna enjoy this next anime episode knowing this man got turned into a ticket stub :snoop: off screen is the most disrespectful shyt you can do
Fam I’m sick I don’t even want to read this shyt anymore :mjlol:

That first page this week legit gave me chest pains when I realized what was going on.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
He could've just wrote him out the damage done would've been understandable how you hate a character that much that YOU created?? Wtf:gucci:
Knowing how shyt works in this story, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets reincarnated or something, it would be fitting somewhat.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Knowing how shyt works in this story, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets reincarnated or something, it would be fitting somewhat.
The talk he has with Nanami and the other guy might imply that. I really need a better translation :heh:

Fam I’m sick I don’t even want to read this shyt anymore :mjlol:

That first page this week legit gave me chest pains when I realized what was going on.
That's how I felt when I read the Red Wedding in A Storm of Swords. Literally threw the book away and didn't read it for like 2 weeks :dead:

Gege might get his wish of finishing the manga this year when Otaku jrehs go burn his house and all of Shonen Jump:damn:

People haven't Lost their minds like this since Anno and the TV anime finale of Evangelion:russ: