Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:laff:

yeah-that-brothers-starving-starving.gif
I'm from Chile breh, and spanish translations always come out sooner. Don't like them as much because they tend to miss some of the nuances of Japanese but it got the job done :ahh:

Si quieres, lo puedes leer en este link :mjgrin:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wait what :dwillhuh: I wanted who to do what?
You've been saying that this couldn't be what Sukuna was all about and that he had to have some other shyt up his sleeve. It wasn't the black box but Gege basically told us that Sukuna playing defense and using Mahoraga as a shield and cheat code. Not that different to what Gojo was doing with all his powers tbh :pachaha:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You've been saying that this couldn't be what Sukuna was all about and that he had to have some other shyt up his sleeve. It wasn't the black box but Gege basically told us that Sukuna playing defense and using Mahoraga as a shield and cheat code. Not that different to what Gojo was doing with all his powers tbh :pachaha:
Yea I wanted black box to make an appearance because it'd be interesting to know what it is. If he really just used his regular slashing attacks that's kinda bleh :yeshrug:he didn't use black box so I didn't get what I wanted out of the situation

What do you mean by not that different to what Gojo was doing? Wasn't Gojo using ALL of his power against him?

Gege just off screened this nikka :upsetfavre: so we still get no answer to black box, hopefully he 1 taps one of these other nikkas with it.

I get the logic for Gojo getting clipped tho, instead of aiming for Gojo(designed to protect Gojo) he aimed for the void itself and since Gojo is behind it he got cut once it passed through ( atleast that's what I gathered from the leaks)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm from Chile breh, and spanish translations always come out sooner. Don't like them as much because they tend to miss some of the nuances of Japanese but it got the job done :ahh:

Si quieres, lo puedes leer en este link :mjgrin:
My japanese speaking homies keep telling me to learn the language cuz it genuinely does hit different from subs/translations :wow: it's gonna be a journey but I feel like I consume so much of their content anyway why not?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not even mad at the fact that Gojo lost because I was expecting him to lose because narratively it doesn’t make sense for Gojo to win. But that bullshyt “He wasn’t even trying” shyt is some straight bullshyt.

belly-movie-heat-coming-off-the-couch.gif

And how did we go from the Gojo wins panel in the last chapter to Gojo having some afterlife flashback?:dahell:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What do you mean by not that different to what Gojo was doing? Wasn't Gojo using ALL of his power against him?

Gege just off screened this nikka :upsetfavre:
I mean that Sukuna adapted and came up with an uberpowerful counter like Gojo been doing this whole fight. We can't go :bow: with Gojo when he's coming up with new shyt on the spot and creating new ways of escaping impossible scenarios and then get upset when Sukuna does the same but in an evil way (because he "cheated" with Mahoraga) :manny:

I honestly think that if we would've gotten this ending explained panel by panel it would've been way worse and a much harder pill to swallow.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I will say this though, what's really bullshyt is that we get a Sukuna that seems to have lost two (one?) eye and somehow is as fresh as a daisy with no real explanation. This fukker was supposedly done and now he's ok? HOW? :dead: :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I’m not even mad at the fact that Gojo lost because I was expecting him to lose because narratively it doesn’t make sense for Gojo to win. But that bullshyt “He wasn’t even trying” shyt is some straight bullshyt.
:dahell:
"He didn't go all out as I did" is not equal to "He wasn't even trying" :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
My japanese speaking homies keep telling me to learn the language cuz it genuinely does hit different from subs/translations :wow: it's gonna be a journey but I feel like I consume so much of their content anyway why not?
For example, Gojo and Geto have an exchange in this chapter that's talking about someone's father (not sure who's) and that Gojo let that shyt in Shoko's hand. The way it's translated in spanish is impossible to figure what the fukk they are talking about, and it seems it might be something really important that goes unnoticed because of the other shyt that happens in the chapter.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I mean that Gege adapted and came up with an uberpowerful counter like Gojo been doing this whole fight. We can't go :bow: with Gojo when he's coming up with new shyt on the spot and creating new ways of escaping impossible scenarios and then get upset when Sukuna does the same but in an evil way (because he "cheated" with Mahoraga) :manny:

I honestly think that if we would've gotten this ending explained panel by panel it would've been way worse and a much harder pill to swallow.
Taking the anti-sukuna banter a tad too seriously breh :pachaha: shyt's just more entertaining to pick a side and say fukk the other dude imo, I don't have to be objective in a manga fight with 2 busted nikkas :manny: the banter was absurdly fun on twitter while it lasted.

He still a hoe and owes Mahoraga a father's day gift for taking care of him :umad: BUT if his technique is explicitly stealing other people's shyt I'm not seriously mad at it, that's his shyt

I wonder who won the online betting :dead: I forgot Mei Mei was looking at the spread since this fight was aired all over the world.

I think Gege off screened him because he knew that's the most disrespectful thing you can do to a character and it'd be super ironic if he did that to the "former" strongest nikka in the story :wow:

And why was that nikka rocking that Toji fit? That shyt is a death sentence.:mjcry:
Yea people were saying that when he initially left to go fight

Toji really inspired this nikka

It's still wild to think that most of this shyt STILL had to do with Toji smoking Rika for a bag. Tengen never becomes able to be absorbed by getos ability if that didn't go down.

A regular nikka with hands and a blick set the world back 1,000 years :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's still wild to think that most of this shyt STILL had to do with Toji smoking Rika for a bag. Tengen never becomes able to be absorbed by getos ability if that didn't go down.

A regular nikka with hands and a blick set the world back 1,000 years :mjlol:
And for a bag of money he couldn't even spend on a meal before getting 1 side of his body ripped off.

Gege ain't shyt :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
For example, Gojo and Geto have an exchange in this chapter that's talking about someone's father (not sure who's) and that Gojo let that shyt in Shoko's hand. The way it's translated in spanish is impossible to figure what the fukk they are talking about, and it seems it might be something really important that goes unnoticed because of the other shyt that happens in the chapter.
Yea I think the leaks said Gojo was talking about his own father.

We'll see tomorrow tho

I'm all about this Kashimo smoke now :mjgrin: nikka flew in from the rafters

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
And for a bag of money he couldn't even spend on a meal before getting 1 side of his body ripped off.

Gege ain't shyt :russ:
If you think that's a funny L go check that latest csm chapter

People getting smoked in that fashion is always hilarious :russ: Toji had no idea what hit him or where the left side of his torso went

Last edited: