Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Holy shyt Gege and Mappa aren't shyt do you know what happens tomorrow?!:ohhh::damn::damn::damn::damn:GOTDAMMNIT
Yea it was clearly intentional, that's why the 2 week break

Gege is an a$$hole and is probably hiding in a bunker right now

it's bout time he get treated like a REAL GOAT

msCXmLj.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Gege wanted the whole fanbase to grieve at the same time.

He’s trying to collect Curse Energy :hubie:
I haven't read Hell's Paradise so idk how that plays out

But the Dark Trio (JJK, CSM, Hell's Paradise) just taking turns punching their fanbases in the balls :wow:

giving us some piff to pick our spirits up :blessed:

Then punching again, with brass knuckles :picard:

But we love it :mjcry:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:mjcry: Did my boy dirty.

Shoulda just kept his ass locked up
All Gege did was take the broken character on the heroes side and put them on the villain side.

Though I do wonder if Yuji was to eat Gojo’s fingers and maybe one Sukuna finger….. idk I am spitballing ways this shyt can be remedied.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
All Gege did was take the broken character on the heroes side and put them on the villain side.

Though I do wonder if Yuji was to eat Gojo’s fingers and maybe one Sukuna finger….. idk I am spitballing ways this shyt can be remedied.
Kenny about to pull up and take Gojos body:sadcam:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Maybe this shyt ends like Devilman Crybaby and all the good guys die at the end :mjcry: They still got 2 whole villains to fight and the strongest just got bodied
the silver lining is Kashimo has a curse technique that he's been saving for centuries just to use against Sukuna

BUT, he can only use it 1 time, and now that Gojo is outta here sukuna really might unleash the flutes on these nikkas

Kenny about to pull up and take Gojos body:sadcam:
something has to happen to the body so it doesn't become a curse iirc. Someone gonna have to come scoop up his pieces in a bag regardless

I can't imagine 🧠 needing Geto's body much longer, he might just switch out again before the series is over

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
All jokes aside tho i'm starting to come around to Gege having to make up some nonsense explanation here and there

he's been in uncharted waters in terms of a shounen series for years now, making challenging characters that he has to write against or they completely bust the story.

I've been rereading through the Culling Games now at my leisure, and it's not as bad :ehh: once you remember Kenny intentionally made it to be convoluted and chaotic, keeps everyone distracted while he focused on executing his deal with Sukuna and handling Tengen.

Any other situation and everyone woulda been on his neck and it would betray how calculated he's been up to this point.

that fight between Kashimo and Hakari was sick :wow:

the sumo shyt with Maki is still one of the biggest L moments of the series tho :beli:

it's the authors who pull shyt outta their ass when they already telling a story we've seen before that genuinely gives me the :upsetfavre: I can't be mad at Gege for pushing his pen and trying to bring new possibilities to the genre

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Was able to read the entire chapter in spanish. I'm actually OK with how Gege handled it and explained what happened. Sukuna took advantage of Maho and basically did what Gojo was doing the entire fight: adapt and come up with some powerful bullshyt. Slicing up space so it can "break" Infinity is some :picard: shyt.

Read the spoilers after and I can see why y'all are so appalled, but it does not read as bad as the spoilers.

I'd like to read a 100% accurate translation to what Gojo says about Sukuna though. Because I think Satoru realized Sukuna was biding his time - exactly as what @T-K-G has been wanting him to do- and didn't go all out in order to strike when Mahoraga gave him the perfect opportunity. But that does not seems like something Gojo would recognize as "being stronger than him". So I wanna see what he truly meant by that statement according to what more seasoned Japanese speakers can interpret.

I haven't read Hell's Paradise so idk how that plays out

But the Dark Trio (JJK, CSM, Hell's Paradise) just taking turns punching their fanbases in the balls :wow:

:mjcry:
Hell's Paradise was aight and to be honest it wasn't 1/3 of the grimy and depressing shyt you get in JJK or CSM. The fights and the specially the last arc of the manga are shounen 101. I get the "dark" nickname it got because at first it seems shyt is gonna me something but it never really follows through with it and just goes a more conventional shounen rote.