Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lowkey but is Gojo really the fradulent one? I mean dude really hasn’t had any big Ws.:patrice:

-Even though he won in round 2, he did get bodied by Toji who has no cursed energy
-Failed to dispose of Geto’s body which proceeded to get taken over by Kenjaku
-Didn’t kill Yuji on the spot and planned to let him eat more fingers because he was confident he could kill Sukuna
-He washed Jogo multiple times but failed to actually kill him which led to him feeding Yuji more fingers.
-Fell for the barrier trick at the event and had the fingers stolen
-Fell into the Shibuya trap and got sealed
-Got unsealed and instead of bodying Kenjaku and Sukuna then and there he waited a month only to get killed now
-Also failed to save Megumi and lowkey helped Sukuna power up in their fight since he can apparently cut through space

A recurring theme in the show is having power and not being able to do anything with it. Damn…:patrice:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Put some respect on the Goat's name :birdman: I ain't gone say it no mo

Yes, you are. Because I still don't know who he is or what's he's in.

If you feel that strongly about naming farm animals, it's still a democracy, breh. Do you. :hubie:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lowkey but is Gojo really the fradulent one? I mean dude really hasn’t had any big Ws.:patrice:

-Even though he won in round 2, he did get bodied by Toji who has no cursed energy
-Failed to dispose of Geto’s body which proceeded to get taken over by Kenjaku
-Didn’t kill Yuji on the spot and planned to let him eat more fingers because he was confident he could kill Sukuna
-He washed Jogo multiple times but failed to actually kill him which led to him feeding Yuji more fingers.
-Fell for the barrier trick at the event and had the fingers stolen
-Fell into the Shibuya trap and got sealed
-Got unsealed and instead of bodying Kenjaku and Sukuna then and there he waited a month only to get killed now
-Also failed to save Megumi and lowkey helped Sukuna power up in their fight since he can apparently cut through space

A recurring theme in the show is having power and not being able to do anything with it. Damn…:patrice:
No

The entire balance of jujutsu society was based on that man's existence. It woulda been boring as hell seeing Gojo 1-shot nikkas for years leading up to this point. I'm glad Gege didn't make us sit through that.

Jogo dies if hanami doesn't save him :ufdup:

Toji is a goat amongst goats :banderas: the man had to commit suicide cuz he knew he was gonna body everyone in shibuya, he's basically Gojo's senpai

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
The off screen isnt really what you guys think. its not like they were fighting longer after the last chapter. a couple chapters ago mahoraga used sukuna CT to cut gojo's arm off after adjusting to infinity. we all know you cant see his slashes coming sukuna realized how mahoraga did it by cutting the world making infinity null. so at the end of the last chapter we see gojo feet land thats the spot he dies in. sukuna kills him right there.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The off screen isnt really what you guys think. its not like they were fighting longer after the last chapter. a couple chapters ago mahoraga used sukuna CT to cut gojo's arm off after adjusting to infinity. we all know you cant see his slashes coming sukuna realized how mahoraga did it by cutting the world making infinity null. so at the end of the last chapter we see gojo feet land thats the spot he dies in. sukuna kills him right there.
I didn't know getting off screened had anything to do with the length of the action

We didn't see it = off screened imo :hubie:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yes, you are. Because I still don't know who he is or what's he's in.

If you feel that strongly about naming farm animals, it's still a democracy, breh. Do you. :hubie:
It's a new manga on Shonen Jump, already getting hyped up as the "next big series". Though we gotta take into account Shonen Jump has lost so many big series in the last 2-4 years that they are STARVING for something new. Once JJK is done they have very little to hang their hopes on so this new series has a lot pressure and probably expectations.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's a new manga on Shonen Jump, already getting hyped up as the "next big series". Though we gotta take into account Shonen Jump has lost so many big series in the last 2-4 years that they are STARVING for something new. Once JJK is done they have very little to hang their hopes on so this new series has a lot pressure and probably expectations.
It's literally just a troll

Someone said "this is the greatest manga ever" before the first chapter even dropped and it just snowballed from there.

I'm sure it'll be okay and Jump wants it to be big, but the online hype we're seeing is just a joke, the :flabbynsick: brehs won't get it and think people are genuinely hyping up a regular dude with a sword :mjlol:the numbers are gonna get a real boost just from that alone

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's literally just a troll

Someone said "this is the greatest manga ever" before the first chapter even dropped and it just snowballed from there.

I'm sure it'll be okay and Jump wants it to be big, but the online hype we're seeing is just a joke, the :flabbynsick: brehs won't get it and think people are genuinely hyping up a regular dude with a sword :mjlol:the numbers are gonna get a real boost just from that alone
That makes sense. I thought the hype train was from Japanese fans.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Gege really is a wild motherfukker. How the hell do they start Episode 9 like THAT? :laff: :laff:

Not only is it a huge trolling job by the mangaka and Mappa, it also makes it inevitable that anime only fans will get spoiled because that bait is way to enticing for most people :mjlol: