Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HOW THE fukk YOU OFFSCREEN GOJO LIKE THAT?!! THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN GOJO SAYS HE'S WEAKER?!!! THAT BROKEN.ASS 10 SHADOWS :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:
Had my guy Gojo dikkriding Sukuna in the afterlife.:what:

Talking about how he gave it his all and Sukuna wasn’t even trying. Bro WHAT? You were in control the entire fight.:dahell::dahell::dahell:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Talking about how he gave it his all and Sukuna wasn’t even trying. Bro WHAT? You were in control the entire fight.:dahell::dahell::dahell:
Gege wrote himself into two corners. Gojo was too strong so the fight went it’s logical conclusion with him winning, but he needed Gojo to lose for their to be any threat in the story. He also made Gojo make Sukuna look like a bytch so he had to have Gojo say Sukuna was stronger so anyone would consider him a threat again.

Even then the biggest fukk you is he had Gojo get killed off screen and mention his father for some reason. shyt don’t make sense, except shyt writing, and him ripping the bandaid off the bullshyt he wrote himself into.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Gege wrote himself into two corners. Gojo was too strong so the fight went it’s logical conclusion with him winning, but he needed Gojo to lose for their to be any threat in the story. He also made Gojo make Sukuna look like a bytch so he had to have Gojo say Sukuna was stronger so anyone would consider him a threat again.

Even then the biggest fukk you is he had Gojo get killed off screen and mention his father for some reason. shyt don’t make sense, except shyt writing, and him ripping the bandaid off the bullshyt he wrote himself into.
Time out though Gege pretty much confirmed some how Sukuna can now break space it self. HE'S A fukkING REALITY WARPER NOW? :what:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i aint gonna lie brehs this the first time a manga panel took all the energy out of me IRL :why:

how am I even gonna enjoy this next anime episode
knowing this man got turned into a ticket stub :snoop: off screen is the most disrespectful shyt you can do
Holy shyt Gege and Mappa aren't shyt do you know what happens tomorrow?!:ohhh::damn::damn::damn::damn:GOTDAMMNIT

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I was wondering how the Sukuna/Gojo fight was gonna end, it felt like Gege put himself into a corner. Guess I'll be reading this once I get home.