Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Mei Mei fled the country immediately :dead: started the OnlyFans page with UI Ui
Btw, when does Mei Mei return? she shows up for Gojo's release of the Prison Realm but she do anything before that and getting the fukk out of Shibuya? I honestly don't remember :heh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Btw, when does Mei Mei return? she shows up for Gojo's release of the Prison Realm but she do anything before that and getting the fukk out of Shibuya? I honestly don't remember :heh:
Most of the cast disappeared after Shibuya Gege said fukk em :russ: We primarily follow Yuji and Megumi then eventually meet Angel punkass :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Most of the cast disappeared after Shibuya Gege said fukk em :russ: We primarily follow Yuji and Megumi then eventually meet Angel punkass :mjlol:
Breh, I know you've been asking about the comedian dude with the OP curse technique . I was re-reading this Gojo vs Sukuna arc and he's with the gang when they :salute: Gojo before he leaves to go fight.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Breh, I know you've been asking about the comedian dude with the OP curse technique . I was re-reading this Gojo vs Sukuna arc and he's with the gang when they :salute: Gojo before he leaves to go fight.
He was until he no longer wasn't in that room anymore. Unless you're saying Gege blatantly forgot to draw him :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: Cause I think he leaves after Gojo heads out:jbhmm:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Been stupid busy so I was about 5 chapters behind but I'm caught up now and DAMN Gege really pulled this shyt together. Straight flames, especially the creativity in the tactics. Sukuna clearly not done but Gojo has done an excellent job pushing him to his limits (minus whatever killer technique they've been alluding to).

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Been stupid busy so I was about 5 chapters behind but I'm caught up now and DAMN Gege really pulled this shyt together. Straight flames, especially the creativity in the tactics. Sukuna clearly not done but Gojo has done an excellent job pushing him to his limits (minus whatever killer technique they've been alluding to).
Gojoset is the strongest :myman:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Even had Sukuna like "Damn what I gotta do to put this broken MF down?" :mjtf:
Ironic considering Sukuna seems to be broken :whoo: Dude ate a blue Gojo punch +Black Flash multiplier, a 120% hollow purple in round 1, and still standing( albeit fukked up) after getting hit by a nuke like Hollow Purple:gucci:Gojo really about to die on some asspull bullshyt :to:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Ironic considering Sukuna seems to be broken :whoo: Dude ate a blue Gojo punch +Black Flash multiplier, a 120% hollow purple in round 1, and still standing( albeit fukked up) after getting hit by a nuke like Hollow Purple:gucci:Gojo really about to die on some asspull bullshyt :to:
Let's not act like Gojo ain't been out here doing impossible shyt like regrowing and burning out his brain, modifying his Domain on the fly, tanking Shrine, fighting Maha/Sukuna/Totality dolo, and creating new ways to drop Purple.

Both these mfs been dumb broken. :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Let's not act like Gojo ain't been out here doing impossible shyt like regrowing and burning out his brain, modifying his Domain on the fly, tanking Shrine, fighting Maha/Sukuna/Totality dolo, and creating new ways to drop Purple.

Both these mfs been dumb broken. :mjlol:
Testament to Gojo since Sukuna pretty much knew all his powers from literally day one:dead:We're still waiting on Sukunas technique meanwhile Gojo brought nothing new to the table but innovation. We don't know if that destroy your brain move has a lasting consequence yet though :lupe:Monsters for real their fight legitimately decides the rest of the series:wtf:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Gotta fight the urges to not read the spoilers tomorrow. What fukkery is Gege gonna pull on us :damn: :sadcam:
Regardless of all the bullshyt he's pulled

We still have zero idea what the man is thinking or how this will play out :wow:

Idk who's better and building the suspense between him and Fujimoto

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I ain't :mjlit:I gave up on not reading like Geto did humanity :demonic:
Every Wednesday I see you upping this thread and I'm like NOOO, just wait 1 more day :damn:

Not sure I'll be able to do it tomorrow though, I'm way too intrigued about how the fukk Gege moves the story forward at this point. But if he does a dumb asspull I prefer just reading the manga than finding it out via spoilers.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Every Wednesday I see you upping this thread and I'm like NOOO, just wait 1 more day :damn:

Not sure I'll be able to do it tomorrow though, I'm way too intrigued about how the fukk Gege moves the story forward at this point. But if he does a dumb asspull I prefer just reading the manga than finding it out via spoilers.
:sadcam:I need to know bruh....I need to know :damn::damn::damn: