Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Using Blue to accelerate was pretty smart on Gege's part, also used it to change the path of piercing blood, i have no reason to believe he couldn't do it with Flame Arrow as well, but Sukuna already seen it so it prob won't work again.

With that application there's a ton of other ways he could use it, same with Red, could use it to push himself or other things out of the way

Only reason i disagree is because it's clear Kenny's machinations have been in motion far beyond the scope of Sukuna just tryna get his fingers.

I need a full 🧠-kun backstory or at the very least a decent flashback.

and I actually am on board with their reasoning for fall back :hubie: Gojo is batshyt crazy and needs to be able to hit kamikaze mode to fully get into his bag, he can't heal other's like Shoko
It's not that Sukuna seen it he knows what blue does already. What caught him off guard is he had no idea Blue was still there he thought the technique had dissolved after control, alt, deleting Agito:mjlol::lolbron:It was that PRIDE and arrogance just like Gojos been caught slipping that did him in. Him being so hasty to make sure Maho is adapted to all of Gojo's abilities was a bad move. It was due to that adaptation that Blue actually didn't work on Maho thus screwing him over further. Gojo outsmarted him with a beautiful reversal of Sukunas brilliance :wow::wow::wow::wow:Battle IQ alone these 2 are up there in mangas/animes period.

As of right now someone has to interfere on behalf of Sukuna cause with 1 arm he can't even use anything else besides his own dismantle and cleave. His healing seems to have taken a hit like Gojos did except due to black flash Gojos abilities are closer to 100 then his. They both still can't use their DA though. Kenny HAS to interfere now OR like it's been mentioned before he's about to pull a major asspull move.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's not that Sukuna seen it he knows what blue does already. What caught him off guard is he had no idea Blue was still there he thought the technique had dissolved after control, alt, deleting Agito:mjlol::lolbron:It was that PRIDE and arrogance just like Gojos been caught slipping that did him in. Him being so hasty to make sure Maho is adapted to all of Gojo's abilities was a bad move. It was due to that adaptation that Blue actually didn't work on Maho thus screwing him over further. Gojo outsmarted him with a beautiful reversal of Sukunas brilliance :wow::wow::wow::wow:Battle IQ alone these 2 are up there in mangas/animes period.

As of right now someone has to interfere on behalf of Sukuna cause with 1 arm he can't even use anything else besides his own dismantle and cleave. His healing seems to have taken a hit like Gojos did except due to black flash Gojos abilities are closer to 100 then his. They both still can't use their DA though. Kenny HAS to interfere now OR like it's been mentioned before he's about to pull a major asspull move.
:patrice: i know he saw blue already, im talking about HOW gojo used it breh.

he saw that Red was flying towards blue and tried to stop it, by that point he knew blue was still there, he WASN'T expecting Gojo to use Blue to divert that attack or to speed himself up to block Mahoraga, Gojo using his techniques on himself like that caught him off guard.

too bad he had to remote detonate purple like that, if he had time to boost it up with the incant, this fight mighta been over.

I'm NOT sold on Sukuna being done until black box comes out, we don't know the scope of his ability to say all he can use is cleave/dismantle now, i've been seeing theories that he may try to use Yorozu's technique perfect sphere since it's in the same "infinity" realm as Gojos abilities

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That grasshopper fight went on WAYYYY too long.:francis:
Matter of fact doesn’t that happen after the Gojo fight? They fukked up the pacing with that.:francis:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That grasshopper fight went on WAYYYY too long.:francis:
Matter of fact doesn’t that happen after the Gojo fight? They fukked up the pacing with that.:francis:
It happens during the Gojo fight, not after.

It makes no sense to flip back and forth when one fight is a complete joke, actually thought that was weird pacing in the manga, cricket breh was there solely to show Yuji was Grade 1 sorcerer strength, nothing else.

Makes sense they wanted to get that out of the way first, they'll be able to make the entire next episode the Gojo fight, then I think the Mei Mei fight is the last :russell: fade before shyt cranks up

Remember, Buya didn't really start Buya'ing until prison realm closed, Yuji vs choso, and Dagon vs team Zenin popped off

They got a shyt ton of fights to show :whew:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

It makes no sense to flip back and forth when one fight is a complete joke, actually thought that was weird pacing in the manga, cricket breh was there solely to show Yuji was Grade 1 sorcerer strength, nothing else.

Makes sense they wanted to get that out of the way first, they'll be able to make the entire next episode the Gojo fight, then I think the Mei Mei fight is the last :russell: fade before shyt cranks up

Remember, Buya didn't really start Buya'ing until prison realm closed, Yuji vs choso, and Dagon vs team Zenin popped off

And a ton of deaths:mjcry:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

I remember reading the Mei Mei fight in the manga and was hella confused on the explanations she was giving :mjlol:. And she hasn't had a fight shown ever since iirc.

I actually forgot about that fight thats really the only whatever fight thats left that is whatever tbh. Rest of the fights are pure heat :blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
and I actually am on board with their reasoning for fall back :hubie: Gojo is batshyt crazy and needs to be able to hit kamikaze mode to fully get into his bag, he can't heal other's like Shoko
VICTORY :blessed: :sas1:

Isayama somewhere remote enjoying his post-Attack on Titan life :ahh: ignoring his phone blowing up with cries for help from Gege
Thank god. Isayama cracked under pressure something fierce :francis: he wouldn't have actually gave us a decent explanation about the setting of Sukuna vs Gojo and made some handwavy exposition :dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I remember reading the Mei Mei fight in the manga and was hella confused on the explanations she was giving :mjlol:. And she hasn't had a fight shown ever since iirc.

I actually forgot about that fight thats really the only whatever fight thats left that is whatever tbh. Rest of the fights are pure heat :blessed:
Mei Mei fled the country immediately :dead: started the OnlyFans page with UI Ui