Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I agree it makes no sense but for some reason I'm actually expecting Gege to explain why they haven't involved themselves in the fight. I might get played though, we'll see.

I'm all for Yuta and the rest to join the fight. Not only does it makes sense but also the same fans calling Sukuna a fraud are gonna feel some type of way if Gojo wins because the gang shows up to help him out :mjlol:
Megumi almost killed this nikka at the very beginning of the story, to the point this man spent ages in hiding waiting to steal his technique and get some training in with it first :mjlol: he p*ssy

Gojo told sukuna straight up he wouldn't be able to beat him and that's pretty much been proven already, he had to steal the abilities of the only other student who had potential to pass Gojo down the line, if we talking cursed techniques it's been a 2 vs. 1 fight the entire time

but yea their domains were the only real reason for no one to wanna get within range of them, now that that's gone idk how Gege gonna explain this outside of cracking a joke about it

im just waiting for some extreme fukkery like Brain-kun using idle transfiguration again out of nowhere, i keep forgetting he has that OP ass ability now

I will say I find it bs with the whole Megumi soul got hit instead thing. Gege that was not good writing in my opinion :jbhmm:
it was suspect to me as well until i thought about what happened to Mahito every time he tried to attack Yuji with his ability, Sukuna would always tank the hit somehow from within, so it's gotta just be some shyt Gege decided to give sukuna control over for the sake of instances like this :yeshrug: still not sold but it is what it is

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ironically, this specific fight has probably been explaind the best out of any of the other major fights in the story and all of the "bullshyt" they're doing actually got some backstory previously (gojo training arc chapters right after hidden inventory, sukuna fighting Yozoru) so it all adds up
It's all confusing nonsense at this point. Quality dropped badly after the Shibuya arc 🤷🏾‍♂️

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's all confusing nonsense at this point. Quality dropped badly after the Shibuya arc 🤷🏾‍♂️
culling games was confusing as shyt, as well as the situation with tengen, but it stopped here beacuse people were shytting on culling games and gege already wanted to end this shyt, so he got us straight to endgame.

this fight has literallly been the most straightforward thing of the whole series in terms of explanation :dead: you telling me this fight is more confusing that the nikka who was covered in sticky notes??? :dead::dead::dead: fukking reggie star

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still not convinced Yuji is actually the main character of this show. Gojo, Sukuna, Megumi and Kenjaku all seem to have way more importance and impact than him. Even Yuta got a whole damn movie. Dude seems like an afterthought.:manny:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Still not convinced Yuji is actually the main character of this show. Gojo, Sukuna, Megumi and Kenjaku all seem to have way more importance and impact than him. Even Yuta got a whole damn movie. Dude seems like an afterthought.:manny:
shyt that might be the joke for all we know

I still say his memory manipulation shyt is so powerful once someone figures it out he'll jump to the top of the rankings even tho it's a pretty boring, yet broken, skill.

nikkas stop fighting right before they kill him and hit the :mjcry: "I cannot do it mon! He is my brudda." Having zero recollection of life without him there. :mindblown:

:mjlol: the power of friendship being the lamest skill in the series

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Still more story to tell clearly Yuji is connected to Sukuna and Kenny. It's just right now him and Gojo have a score to settle so once this battle officially finishes then the plot will start moving again. It can't be much longer Kenjaku and this merger thing is still a looming threat.:demonic:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I still say his memory manipulation shyt is so powerful once someone figures it out he'll jump to the top of the rankings even tho it's a pretty boring, yet broken, skill.

nikkas stop fighting right before they kill him and hit the :mjcry: "I cannot do it mon! He is my brudda." Having zero recollection of life without him there. :mindblown:

That memory thing was never actually confirmed but what we have actually seen is Yuji like Kenny has the ability to switch bodies. Kenny the brain, while Yuji the soul:demonic:That is potentially devastating depending on the conditions for activation:picard:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That memory thing was never actually confirmed but what we have actually seen is Yuji like Kenny has the ability to switch bodies. Kenny the brain, while Yuji the soul:demonic:That is potentially devastating depending on the conditions for activation:picard:
We all saw the memory thing happen TWICE

even if it's just an after effect of his ability, it's still a real thing that's he's not aware of doing

Choso and Todo weren't crashing out over this nikka for no reason, they literally got brainwashed, two top grade sorcerers

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Kenny about to complete the merger and fukk the world up only for a sudden flashback of him and his son playing in the fields on some wholesome shyt.

Kenny comes back all :mjcry: "I've missed you much my son :to:". The merger stops, Tengen becomes a puddle of mud while a sobbing Kenjaku hugs Yuji.

Yuji: :dwillhuh:

Manga ends.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Kenny about to complete the merger and fukk the world up only for a sudden flashback of him and his son playing in the fields on some wholesome shyt.

Kenny comes back all :mjcry: "I've missed you much my son :to:". The merger stops, Tengen becomes a puddle of mud.

Yuji: :dwillhuh:

Manga ends.
im sayin! :laff: that's what it seems like

sukuna hasn't said shyt about it and he had front row seats :lupe:

speaking of sukuna we haven't seen that fire arrow since he jumped into megumi (:dame:)

idk what to think of these breadcrumbs gege left us

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

speaking of sukuna we haven't seen that fire arrow since he jumped into megumi (:dame:)

Yup, it's the most intriguing plot point Gege presented and I'm almost certain he'll never develop it. At most we get a "yada yada" hand wavy explanation like what the chick that wrote Demon Slayer did with Nezuko :pachaha: :francis:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Sukunas primary concern was avoiding and adapting to Gojos UV. Dude been trying to adapt to it cause of how dangerous that move is. He hasn't used that fire move most likely because it can't get through Infinity . We still haven't seen Sukuna real technique though:jbhmm:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Sukunas primary concern was avoiding and adapting to Gojos UV. Dude been trying to adapt to it cause of how dangerous that move is. He hasn't used that fire move most likely because it can't get through Infinity . We still haven't seen Sukuna real technique though:jbhmm:

But what is that fire arrow technique tho? Like how did he get it? People don't just have multiple abilities in this series without a real explanation for it

OR is yuji a vessel for more things than we realize, he doesn't realize it either, but since Sukuna can use the hosts abilities he knew exactly what to do?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
But what is that fire arrow technique tho? Like how did he get it? People don't just have multiple abilities in this series without a real explanation for it

OR is yuji a vessel for more things than we realize, he doesn't realize it either, but since Sukuna can use the hosts abilities he knew exactly what to do?
It is if his technique is a storage that he somehow takes other techniques:jbhmm::whoo: Yuji being possibly related/reincarnated/some type of experiment specifically designed to contain Sukuna against his will says to me he should have the same abilities.

His return arc is coming trust:youngsabo: