Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Finally caught up
If Gojo can survive the shaking from toji this will be light work.

If he does catch an L this fight then something has to happen to sukuna for this to not end up being a stomp

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Gege did a good job getting every angle and perspective from each character as exposition, answered a lot of questions people have been throwing out there. Also definitively stated that Gojo and Sukuna were evenly matched in the barrier even though neither of them have been pushed to the limit.

Still, this counter to Limitless is something only like 2 or 3 people could actually pull off. I've seen enough BLEACH to not go for the seemingly fatal blood splash panel though. :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Gege did a good job getting every angle and perspective from each character as exposition, answered a lot of questions people have been throwing out there. Also definitively stated that Gojo and Sukuna were evenly matched in the barrier even though neither of them have been pushed to the limit.

Still, this counter to Limitless is something only like 2 or 3 people could actually pull off. I've seen enough BLEACH to not go for the seemingly fatal blood splash panel though. :mjlol:
What's crazy.....is Gojo has another potential domain because the unlimited void is more based off of Six Eyes. His limitless can possibly be used for another variation. :sas2:His limitless, even blue, and red have other applications since they effectively utilize him bending space time. Also, Gege intentionally nerfs Gojo because he hasn't used his teleport yet which is fukking OP. He could've easily just moved from Sukunas range :sas1:if ANYONE thinks this battle between the 2 strongest in the series will be shorter than Kashimo vs Hakari, Yuji/Todo vs Hanami, and even Yuji/Todo vs that crazy stitched face cursed b*stard:ufdup:Gojo was due to catch some get back he's been whooping Sukunas ass:pachaha:Mans straight exploded this dudes arms and said don't get this misconstrued I'm your boss fight nikka :pachaha::dead::dead:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What is frightening though is we still haven't seen Sukuna use his main technique and it was confirmed his energy reserve is even higher than Yuta/Rika:demonic::wtf::damn::damn:Plus he still has the 10 shadows in the tuck:why:Gojo may very well still die but it will be AFTER he's able to make Sukuna utilize all his moves. Possibly also somehow separate Megumi cause this 10 shadows combination is some gta cheat code shyt:russ:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What's crazy.....is Gojo has another potential domain because the unlimited void is more based off of Six Eyes. His limitless can possibly be used for another variation. :sas2:His limitless, even blue, and red have other applications since they effectively utilize him bending space time. Also, Gege intentionally nerfs Gojo because he hasn't used his teleport yet which is fukking OP. He could've easily just moved from Sukunas range :sas1:if ANYONE thinks this battle between the 2 strongest in the series will be shorter than Kashimo vs Hakari, Yuji/Todo vs Hanami, and even Yuji/Todo vs that crazy stitched face cursed b*stard:ufdup:Gojo was due to catch some get back he's been whooping Sukunas ass:pachaha:Mans straight exploded this dudes arms and said don't get this misconstrued I'm your boss fight nikka :pachaha::dead::dead:
All valid points but keep in mind this is an augmented version of Gojo to begin with, he's already at a higher level than he normally is because he knew Sukuna was going to be a bigger threat than anything else. On the flip side, Sukuna basically changed his save file and upgraded himself by taking over Megumi to utilize his higher potential. We're looking at an amped up version of the 2 strongest characters in the series, so this is all uncharted.

Meanwhile, the smartest character in the series is cooking completely unsupervised. Kenjaku in the cut, that's a scary sight.:demonic:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
All valid points but keep in mind this is an augmented version of Gojo to begin with, he's already at a higher level than he normally is because he knew Sukuna was going to be a bigger threat than anything else. On the flip side, Sukuna basically changed his save file and upgraded himself by taking over Megumi to utilize his higher potential. We're looking at an amped up version of the 2 strongest characters in the series, so this is all uncharted.

Meanwhile, the smartest character in the series is cooking completely unsupervised. Kenjaku in the cut, that's a scary sight.:demonic:
I forgot about Kenjaku again yea he's pulling some bullshyt :pachaha: Question is...will Gojo kill him, Sukuna, or he wipes them both out?:ohhh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I forgot about Kenjaku again yea he's pulling some bullshyt :pachaha: Question is...will Gojo kill him, Sukuna, or he wipes them both out?:ohhh:
I think he's aware that he's not up to killing either of them currently and is just waiting on them to wear each other down and he'll pick up the pieces. Hell, that's the good alternative. If he's on his Babidi shyt he could be collecting and utilizing all this excess cursed energy for his own plot.

This man has spent centuries just plotting on this moment, whatever he's ultimately up to is going to be ridiculous. He tanked a black hole as a warm up, I hate to see the main course.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think he's aware that he's not up to killing either of them currently and is just waiting on them to wear each other down and he'll pick up the pieces. Hell, that's the good alternative. If he's on his Babidi shyt he could be collecting and utilizing all this excess cursed energy for his own plot.

This man has spent centuries just plotting on this moment, whatever he's ultimately up to is going to be ridiculous. He tanked a black hole as a warm up, I hate to see the main course.
I forgot he's creating whatever that cursed monster thing is. I hope it isn't some generic giant cursed monster no way Gege uses that :hubie: What if that energy could be placed somewhere...or someone....like a certain person created as a vessel who suppressed Sukuna in the first place?:ohhh:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Using RCT to heal CT is truly some Gojo shyt. Fire chapter.

Sukuna CT reveal next chapter?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Using RCT to heal CT is truly some Gojo shyt. Fire chapter.

Sukuna CT reveal next chapter?
Mind you mind you he's doing that while Sukunas domain is still fukking active:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Dude was completely red from all the slashes and he lost a fukking eye:damn::damn::damn::damn:
Sukuna should receive burnout like Gojo did so we may see him utilize that "open" fire arrow thing again OR how he has that fire thing in the 1st place. Unfortunately he also still has 10 shadows and the Maharogra still in the tuck too:sadcam: