Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
And wtf he was borderline nervous about her he was glad she was frozen:gucci:Megumi nerfed him that much?

think it has more to do with Maki not being on his radar until now. randomly shows up and is arguably the strongest human sorcerer he's encountered (not including Jesus Gojo).

Not sure how Megumi can have this much influence over Sukuna. But I guess thats what the bath is gonna be for

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Man I don't like how they've essentially devalued Yuji's status as a vessel. That was his ONE thing that made him special and they just gave that to Megumi and then basically has him actually exerting enough control to impose limits on Sukuna's output. Megumi was already extremely talented and from a prestigious bloodline. Imagine Kishi taking the Fox out of Naruto and giving it to Sasuke and then having him dogwalk Naruto while shytting on his existence.

Being a tenacious good person ain't going to take you too far in that world. Get turned into a pack in your own series Sorcerer brehs. :snoop:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man I don't like how they've essentially devalued Yuji's status as a vessel. That was his ONE thing that made him special and they just gave that to Megumi and then basically has him actually exerting enough control to impose limits on Sukuna's output. Megumi was already extremely talented and from a prestigious bloodline. Imagine Kishi taking the Fox out of Naruto and giving it to Sasuke and then having him dogwalk Naruto while shytting on his existence.

Being a tenacious good person ain't going to take you too far in that world. Get turned into a pack in your own series Sorcerer brehs. :snoop:
There's got to be something coming for him they've really emphasized Sukuna looks down on him. Their beef is firmly established and Yuji has to be the one to put him down in the end.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I love it, fukk the typical "he's special and kind hearted" protagonist we always get in these stories. They ain't ever gonna do better than Tanjiro when it comes to that kind of character, so I'm glad Yuji continues to struggle and catch heartbreaking Ls. When he's finally able to overcome Sukuna is gonna feel like a huge deal. And if he never overcomes him and ends up being a pathetic MC, at least it was something new :demonic:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
There's got to be something coming for him they've really emphasized Sukuna looks down on him. Their beef is firmly established and Yuji has to be the one to put him down in the end.
We still don't know why Kenjaku created him :dead:

I feel like we kinda have to get that explanation before Sukuna gets resurrected. Dude gonna be entering the bath all :blessed: :ahh: and Kenjaku gonna show up on some :umad: shyt and tell us what the fukk he's been planning regarding Sukuna.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I feel like we kinda have to get that explanation before Sukuna gets resurrected. Dude gonna be entering the bath all :blessed: :ahh: and Kenjaku gonna show up on some :umad: shyt and tell us what the fukk he's been planning regarding Sukuna.
I am curious if Kenjaku and Sukuna rock with eachother. Sukuna straight up said he's a creep for doing what he did with Yuji:mjlol::mjlol:Sukuna is too prideful for him to be anyone's pawn. That fight is coming soon as Kenjaku pulls this:ufdup:We still have no confirmation about Angel:lupe:If she's gone Gojo is finished

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I am curious if Kenjaku and Sukuna rock with eachother. Sukuna straight up said he's a creep for doing what he did with Yuji:mjlol::mjlol:Sukuna is too prideful for him to be anyone's pawn. That fight is coming soon as Kenjaku pulls this:ufdup:We still have no confirmation about Angel:lupe:If she's gone Gojo is finished
I guess we'll see the aftermath of the fight if Angel's vessel survived because she will want to go "save" Megumi before doing anything with Gojo, even if Angel has convinced itself that with Sukuna on the loose, they gonna need the sorcerer with the Six Eyes :heh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I guess we'll see the aftermath of the fight if Angel's vessel survived because she will want to go "save" Megumi before doing anything with Gojo, even if Angel has convinced itself that with Sukuna on the loose, they gonna need the sorcerer with the Six Eyes :heh:
It's possible since the Hanna portion is knocked out Angel will just take over. The groups got to start gathering we have no idea where anyone is :dead: That Kashimo dude still wants smoke with Sukuna, Megumi sister is also possessed and wants smoke with him, the fukk has Yuta been at??:what:Hakari is still out there too and what happened to Takaba?? All he has to say is it be funny if Gojo got loose:troll::russ::russ:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I love it, fukk the typical "he's special and kind hearted" protagonist we always get in these stories. They ain't ever gonna do better than Tanjiro when it comes to that kind of character, so I'm glad Yuji continues to struggle and catch heartbreaking Ls. When he's finally able to overcome Sukuna is gonna feel like a huge deal. And if he never overcomes him and ends up being a pathetic MC, at least it was something new :demonic:
Good for you nikka. :unimpressed:

calh45

Cal
Daps

I have a feeling he's going to be the only one who has a heavenly restriction body that can also conjure cursed energy now that Sukuna is out of his body.

The good part is Angel is going to free Gojo. I don't think she's dead.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I have a feeling he's going to be the only one who has a heavenly restriction body that can also conjure cursed energy now that Sukuna is out of his body.

The good part is Angel is going to free Gojo. I don't think she's dead.
I think that is still happening and he will activate Sukunas techniques specifically. Why would Gege mention his abilities engraving onto his body if you don't even follow that up? Yuji NEEDS something Sukuna has done nothing but disrespect that man. Dude laughed at him and gave him with the:umad:with Uruama. He's clearly somehow connected to that golden age era him and Kenjaku are from. The awakening like Gojo received when Toji stabbed the fukk out of him is coming:demonic: