Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Gave him some peaceful and alone time with Sukuna :ld: :dame:

But it did what every DE is meant to do, a surefire hit. What I don't understand is that if the final blow (with the assist of Nobara) was part of the DE or that shyt happened once Yuji's domain was done.

We'll never know though :mjlol:
Classic Gege keeping things vague even at the end :pachaha:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Attacked Sukunas soul directly which eventually released Megumi :hubie:
His punches have been doing that the entire fight, it was stated before he used DE.
Gave him some peaceful and alone time with Sukuna :ld: :dame:

But it did what every DE is meant to do, a surefire hit. What I don't understand is that if the final blow (with the assist of Nobara) was part of the DE or that shyt happened once Yuji's domain was done.

We'll never know though :mjlol:
Looks like the domain was broken by the time of the final hit, the background buildings went from well kept back to post apocalypse in a few panels

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjlol:Editor for SJW getting tired of Gege's fukkery, calls up the man, "No more Asspulls. Sukuna needs to die a glorious death to really cap off drama filled-" in which Gege spoils him by going, "Yuji turns Sukuna into a pile of shyt basically and he dies of Depression." and ends the calls.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:mjlol:Editor for SJW getting tired of Gege's fukkery, calls up the man, "No more Asspulls. Sukuna needs to die a glorious death to really cap off drama filled-" in which Gege spoils him by going, "Yuji turns Sukuna into a pile of shyt basically and he dies of Depression." and ends the calls.

Boy this shyt went out sad especially when you know Sukuna could have deep fried all these clowns with those fire arrows :snoop:

How you the king of curses but only fighting hand to hand :unimpressed:

Shoutout Todo but come on man

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Boy this shyt went out sad especially when you know Sukuna could have deep fried all these clowns with those fire arrows :snoop:

How you the king of curses but only fighting hand to hand :unimpressed:

Shoutout Todo but come on man
That's actually part of a binding vow he can't just spam it he needs either the target to be stationary OR he requires his domain to keep the opponents inside.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That's actually part of a binding vow he can't just spam it he needs either the target to be stationary OR he requires his domain to keep the opponents inside.

I thought that was for the specific Furnace version where he melts the fukk out of everything?

I'll be honest. I stopped caring about the "rules" in JJK long ago :mjlol: . I started reading bc I finally watched the anime and got hype off the fights.

This anime adaptation about to be all time level :banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I thought that was for the specific Furnace version where he melts the fukk out of everything?

I'll be honest. I stopped caring about the "rules" in JJK long ago :mjlol: . I started reading bc I finally watched the anime and got hype off the fights.

This anime adaptation about to be all time level :banderas:
:russ: :dead: Has to do with his domain hence the furnace part but I get lol. Gojo vs Sukuna animated is going to be generational :whew: