Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I can’t be the only one that found that insanely anticlimactic. Pissing on Sukana’s grave in some red leather but I feel like that could’ve been way better. I don’t like the time skip there at all

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Super anti climatic ending to the squabble

This may be a rare situation where the anime can save the manga

What the hell happened to the city? :gucci: did tengen vanish?

Left a huge gap in the story never giving us a flashback arc in Sukuna 's era :martin:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Super anti climatic ending to the squabble

This may be a rare situation where the anime can save the manga

What the hell happened to the city? :gucci: did tengen vanish?

Left a huge gap in the story never giving us a flashback arc in Sukuna 's era :martin:
I’d say that’s what’s been happening more other than not with new mangas. Unless the animator just bullshyts, a lot of sub par stories are getting carried by animation

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Anticlimactic is the right word, here's the full chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 268

Both Kenny and Sukuna went out with a whimper :dead:

Uraume and Hakari's off panel fight wont ever not be hilarious to me :mjlol:

MAPPA could ride this JJK wave for 10 more years if they wanted.

-2 cours for Culling Games

-1 movie for Gojo vs Sukuna

-3 course for this last arc (Gojo vs Sukuna reanimated + the rest of the arc)

-Uraume vs Hakari OVA

-Sukuna's flashback story as a film

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Anticlimactic is the right word, here's the full chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 268

Both Kenny and Sukuna went out with a whimper :dead:

Uraume and Hakari's off panel fight wont ever not be hilarious to me :mjlol:

MAPPA could ride this JJK wave for 10 more years if they wanted.

-2 cours for Culling Games

-1 movie for Gojo vs Sukuna

-3 course for this last arc (Gojo vs Sukuna reanimated + the rest of the arc)

-Uraume vs Hakari OVA

-Sukuna's flashback story as a film
Essentially, the new AoT for Mappa to get being milk. Honestly, the only thing that could go wrong if Mappa's Bad PR finally kicks them in the ass.

I’d say that’s what’s been happening more other than not with new mangas. Unless the animator just bullshyts, a lot of sub par stories are getting carried by animation
I mean it's more the issue when you have series like JJK and MHA that start hot, but after 130 chapters or so, fall off a massive cliff. Most of these popular manga get their popularity based on a hot start. Though for JJK it was the anime that really got JJK's popularity going since MHA was massive from the jump. At the end of the day, the most popular series will get the better adaptations most of the time. Most of the better stories which take time to develop, people don't have patience for them.

Though lately with cases like Frieren, Dungeon Meshi, 86, Apothecary Diaries, etc. We are seeing more, and more high-quality manga/novels get great adaptations. Though this is still a small sample.

Tbh JJK anime should deliver on the fights and actually do an Uraume and Hakari fight justice. But like AoT don't expect the anime to save the story. Actually, AoT is a good example of turning a garbage manga ending, and the anime made it while not good at all, but tolerable.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
CAC6DA9A-2D8C-4C2E-A768-C6E9161595D0.png

Unless Gege forgot how to draw Miwa, she's looking weird in this final page :patrice:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Essentially, the new AoT for Mappa to get being milk. Honestly, the only thing that could go wrong if Mappa's Bad PR finally kicks them in the ass.

I mean it's more the issue when you have series like JJK and MHA that start hot, but after 130 chapters or so, fall off a massive cliff. Most of these popular manga get their popularity based on a hot start. Though for JJK it was the anime that really got JJK's popularity going since MHA was massive from the jump. At the end of the day, the most popular series will get the better adaptations most of the time. Most of the better stories which take time to develop, people don't have patience for them.

Though lately with cases like Frieren, Dungeon Meshi, 86, Apothecary Diaries, etc. We are seeing more, and more high-quality manga/novels get great adaptations. Though this is still a small sample.

Tbh JJK anime should deliver on the fights and actually do an Uraume and Hakari fight justice. But like AoT don't expect the anime to save the story. Actually, AoT is a good example of turning a garbage manga ending, and the anime made it while not good at all, but tolerable.

When will ya'll realize these long running animes/mangas will always always always at best end mid and often end like shyt? These shyts end of the day are not to be some GOT masterworks, its to sell merch. Why you think OP is still going? because ODA is some generational writer that is going to wrap up his convoluted trash story snugly :mjlol: naw he running up the check and I can't blame him.

Most mangakas are actually not good writers. character design, world building, powers etc. excellent. But as far as compelling writing that makes sense? this is not their forte. Its very rare for anything going over 50 episodes or so to have any sort of believable resolution. Or you get shyt like code geass that was a complete cluster and had a good ending. never both.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You think they are gonna make it longer than that? :patrice: 25-26 episodes should be enough, imo. There's a ton of shyt they can skip and fights that can be resolved in half an episode.
they might legit rewrite it for tv

you can't go from yuta/yuji and maki's sequence to megumi vs receipt man without overhauling several mile long stretches of mid

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yall read it, yall will watch it too :mjlol:
YAL read that garbage :mjlol: i got the cliff notes on superhair duo v yuta over twitter

gege on record saying that shyt was ass not even a month ago and people still trying to defend it. he offscreening some of that leftover bullshyt right now too

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
folks really just need to understand these manga writers hate their own work half of the time from outsiders meddling in what they wanted to do in the first place but its a catch 22 cuz that meddling got them fame and a bag but they really don't be giving two fukks about this shyt.

This nikka Hakari was fighting the ice fakkit for like a year man, offscreen. Gege is obviously unserious :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
they might legit rewrite it for tv

you can't go from yuta/yuji and maki's sequence to megumi vs receipt man without overhauling several mile long stretches of mid
Still don't get what your point is. You think Mappa is gonna run more episodes than two cours for Culling Games? Less episodes? I don't see them making any JJK arc shorter than 24 episodes, they are gonna milk it as much as possible.

The main reason I don't see them being ridiculously greedy and making GC even longer than 2 cours is because Culling Games has no resolution and there's no "ending" point for a season 3 except for Sukuna taking Megumi's body :dame: or Gojo coming back.