Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Mazino

All Star
Daps
The Disney Kaisen mentions is only get louder and louder by the fanbase :lolbron:
How many legit bodies did Sukuna get in the end?

None of the main crew except Gojo which was mostly plot driven

A lot of yapping but all these guys came out the other side, kinda weak :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The Disney Kaisen mentions is only get louder and louder by the fanbase :lolbron:

Fraudkuna memes live:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
Strongest my ass has to 3 v 1 the GOAT with a hidden assist character by the literal creator to kill him:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:Bring him.back you fukking cat!!!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

You really gonna do onii chan Choso like that :mjcry:

Gege will try to argue with you that Kashimo is a real body too but we all know the truth :mjlol:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
What the fukk is this chapter :laff: :laff:

Half of it is Gege telling the audience "I read your criticism about the Sukuna vs everyone fight" and the other one is mumbo jumbo about something no one cares to understand like Simple Domains. And NOW we put attention to the big Jujutsu families? :mjlol: :mjlol:

Gege: "There! I finished this shyt, now leave me alone :damn:"

WSJ: We begged Togashi to comeback because of you and he told us he can publish at the end of October. So you gonna have to give us 5 more chapters in the next 9 weeks :ufdup:

Gege: fukk it, I'll give you some chapters all right :youngsabo:

@Mr. Jack Napier is gonna love this one :ohlawd:
I'm waiting for the official Shonen Jump app translation Sunday morning.

Junk Jutsu Kaisen going out way bad :mjgrin:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Biggest fraud here is Gege unfortunately
I'll always contend people overrated the fukk out of Gege due to Shibuya and thought JJK was something it never was (even though it's unquestioned that Shibuya was the peak of the series and by far its best arc). But this ending deserves to be clowned at. The WSJ popular manga curse is real :pachaha:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'll always contend people overrated the fukk out of Gege due to Shibuya and thought JJK was something it never was (even though it's unquestioned that Shibuya was the peak of the series and by far its best arc). But this ending deserves to be clowned at. The WSJ popular manga curse is real :pachaha:
The thing is up through Shibuya there wasn’t much story. Outside of collecting Sukuna fingers and the antagonists planning to seal Gojo.

Everything besides that was just character building. Which Gege is good at. Story telling, world building and developing a power system he struggles in. Culling Games really exposed his weak points.

Also these editors trying to push these popular series to run as long as they can. Look at all the chapters post Gojo vs Sukuna. So much padding since Gege didn’t give a fukk.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
You really gonna do onii chan Choso like that :mjcry:

Gege will try to argue with you that Kashimo is a real body too but we all know the truth :mjlol:
Choso fairs, he was a good character

Kashimo though after all that shyt talk waiting a life time to use his cursed technique and got folded like laundry in record time, dude was a bum :camby: