Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:russ: :dead: Has to do with his domain hence the furnace part but I get lol. Gojo vs Sukuna animated is going to be generational :whew:

Domains are gimmicky af and a convenient plot device for the author as to why Sukuna didn't kill everyone immediately

I read through this shyt so fast I can't even remember the Gojo fight tbh. I remember he gave himself brain damage and got a nosebleed

These manga final battles get really hard to keep up with in black and white. Need that color animation

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Domains are gimmicky af and a convenient plot device for the author as to why Sukuna didn't kill everyone immediately

I read through this shyt so fast I can't even remember the Gojo fight tbh. I remember he gave himself brain damage and got a nosebleed

These manga final battles get really hard to keep up with in black and white. Need that color animation
Gojos fight neutralized his domain so Sukuna started becoming a binding vow merchant as a work around. His domain could only be used for like 99 seconds or some shyt

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Gojos fight neutralized his domain so Sukuna started becoming a binding vow merchant as a work around. His domain could only be used for like 99 seconds or some shyt

Like I said gimmicky bullshyt. But I don't care :manny:

At least Talk No Jutsu made sense a lot of the time, this bullshyt was unforgivable

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
1.- Domains are gimmicky af and a convenient plot device for the author as to why Sukuna didn't kill everyone immediately

2.- These manga final battles get really hard to keep up with in black and white. Need that color animation
1.- They are but Gege went overboard with binding vows this arc. So everything that was established could get overridden by a vow that conveniently allowed whatever needed to happen, happen :pachaha:

2.- Gege's pedestrian drawing style is the main factor, imo. It's hard as fukk to realize what the fukk is going on in a fight most of the time.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
1.- They are but Gege went overboard with binding vows this arc. So everything that was established could get overridden by a vow that conveniently allowed whatever needed to happen, happen :pachaha:

2.- Gege's pedestrian drawing style is the main factor, imo. It's hard as fukk to realize what the fukk is going on in a fight most of the time.
At some point, I was like I give up understanding this shyt :hubie:. Like you can piece things together, but shyt is essentially vague enough so Gege can manipulate the story to how he wants it.

It wasn't until I read Sakamoto Days that from an art value in terms of art quality, paneling and choreography, JJK isn't good. How much the anime elevates the manga is fukking insane. Outside of being farther ahead in the story because it's the source material, there isn't anything the manga does better than the anime.

Obviously, shyt can change, like Mappa goes bankrupt or something else we never saw coming.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

THANK YOU!!!! I'm not alone :mjcry:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
If Mappa went bankrupt another studio would grab JJK with the quickness to make money off it. Ufotable or Bones getting it would be :banderas: (WIT and MadHouse wouldn't be realistic, imo)
Tbh M2 would make the most sense in that scenario since it was founded by the Mappa founder after he left Mappa.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Tbh M2 would make the most sense in that scenario since it was founded by the Mappa founder after he left Mappa.
He also founded MadHouse. Poor breh lives a constant cycle of leaving a toxic work environment ruined by corporate greed, creating a studio that makes dope ass anime that later turns into a toxic work environment ruined by corporate greed.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What the fukk is this chapter :laff: :laff:

Half of it is Gege telling the audience "I read your criticism about the Sukuna vs everyone fight" and the other one is mumbo jumbo about something no one cares to understand like Simple Domains. And NOW we put attention to the big Jujutsu families? :mjlol: :mjlol:

Gege: "There! I finished this shyt, now leave me alone :damn:"

WSJ: We begged Togashi to comeback because of you and he told us he can publish at the end of October. So you gonna have to give us 5 more chapters in the next 9 weeks :ufdup:

Gege: fukk it, I'll give you some chapters all right :youngsabo:

@Mr. Jack Napier is gonna love this one :ohlawd: