Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nah fam I've been reading this shyt since the first arc. This power scaling shyt is making no sense. Damn shame this manga became one of the worst of all time
There's no way you've been reading every chapter this current arc and not noticed the training they did with Ui Ui's technique breh, that shyt was literally a focal point of a chapter and the way they explained "bringing Gojo's body back".

I'm not saying that it's good writing. It's actually pretty lazy writing, specially because this whole arc has been filled with convenient flashbacks were Gege gets to do a ton of exposition to explain to us the whole gang was prepared for every single scenario Sukuna (and Kenny, kinda) has thrown at them. But again, the body switching was teased at the very beginning of the arc with Yuji and Kusakabe and was finally explained like 10 chapters ago. It's not confusing either.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:mjlol: can we let this die along with this character?

Nobara had zero business running around with Megumi/Itadori/Gojo, our guy Nanamin explicitly told her his power level was the bare minimum to survive Shibuya and her dumbass came back anyway :yeshrug: that's an L well-deserved
You were saying? :youngsabo:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
JUST read the latest chapter and somehow didn't catch a whiff of spoilers :beli:and:blessed: feelings at the same time

it's just so late in the game and the execution is lacking even if the idea actually makes sense and is plausible

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's Ui Ui technique fam did you miss a few chapters?:russ::russ:
There's no way you've been reading every chapter this current arc and not noticed the training they did with Ui Ui's technique breh, that shyt was literally a focal point of a chapter and the way they explained "bringing Gojo's body back".

I'm not saying that it's good writing. It's actually pretty lazy writing, specially because this whole arc has been filled with convenient flashbacks were Gege gets to do a ton of exposition to explain to us the whole gang was prepared for every single scenario Sukuna (and Kenny, kinda) has thrown at them. But again, the body switching was teased at the very beginning of the arc with Yuji and Kusakabe and was finally explained like 10 chapters ago. It's not confusing either.
We gotta collectively give up on explaining this manga to the breh :mjlol: dude looking at pictures and making up his own lore

How you miss the entirety of them prepping for Sukuna :dead: he gotta be trolling, no one's reading skills can be that bad 100+ chapters in reading something

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This is a fan made panel. Imagine if this shyt ended This shyt kills me it is literally

pain-vs-kakashi-hit.gif

FB_IMG_1724669007375.jpg

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Life been too hectic but just finished the chapter and honestly, this was as coherent a sequence as he's had in a minute. I don't see anything to complain about with this one especially after the sadistic bend he's been on for over a year. He actually kept her fate ambiguous and managed to pull her into a vital role without fukking up the power scaling further because she would die faster than Kashimo if she was in the field.

Her technique is ideal for surprise attacks that setup a W and he stuck to that. I would have flipped a table if this broad had been out there trying to work Sukuna with her Home Depot Hammer after all the nuclear level threats we've seen get washed. :mjlol:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
We gotta collectively give up on explaining this manga to the breh :mjlol: dude looking at pictures and making up his own lore

How you miss the entirety of them prepping for Sukuna :dead: he gotta be trolling, no one's reading skills can be that bad 100+ chapters in reading something
See yall trying to play my reading comprehension. Nah we not doing that...Gege has been horrible with his explanations, and keeping the reader engaged. How the f*ck is anyone supposed to remember something from 50 chapters back when he's bouncing all around with flashbacks & sh*t.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't even remember who the fukk that is breh. Like I've been saying, after the Shibuya arc, A LOT of sh*t stopped making sense to me :manny:

:russ: nah, I get it. We went from constant and consistently good fights to walls of text, rules being written, loopholed, negated and rewritten and flashbacks featuring walls of text without warning.

It's easy to gloss over a lot of details if you look at a page and youre like ":scusthov: again!? I ain't reading that shyt"

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: nah, I get it. We went from constant and consistently good fights to walls of text, rules being written, loopholed, negated and rewritten and flashbacks featuring walls of text without warning.

It's easy to gloss over a lot of details if you look at a page and youre like ":scusthov: again!? I ain't reading that shyt"
The Kinji Hakari vs Charles Bernard fight I think was really the start of it:mindblown:.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang

This is exactly how I feel. At this point, I don’t give a shyt about Gege’s asspull flashback explanations and I’ve been basically skimming over them…they have been terrible for the pacing of the story