Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's easy to gloss over a lot of details if you look at a page and youre like ":scusthov: again!? I ain't reading that shyt"

That's understandable but breh could at least be honest and tell us he ain't paying attention and not wasting time reading the walls of text of exposition. That's more honest than the weekly "I don't understand what the fukk is going on". Who wouldn't be lost as fukk if he got bored with the manga and stopped reading what it actually being explained :pachaha:

I mean not knowing who Ui Ui is :russ:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This is exactly how I feel. At this point, I don’t give a shyt about Gege’s asspull flashback explanations and I’ve been basically skimming over them…they have been terrible for the pacing of the story
giphy.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That's understandable but breh could at least be honest and tell us he ain't paying attention and not wasting time reading the walls of text of exposition. That's more honest than the weekly "I don't understand what the fukk is going on". Who wouldn't be lost as fukk if he got bored with the manga and stopped reading what it actually being explained :pachaha:

I mean not knowing who Ui Ui is :russ:
I had to Google who the fukk that was...when was the last time that little kid did anything of importance? When was the last time we even seen dude?