Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The anime industry is so damn shameless :mjlol: this is also confirmation of what we were expecting, MAPPA schedule for Culling Games and the Preparation arc is gonna be on 2026 :francis:
Well, there will be most likely 2 Shibuya recap movies. I don't care too much when they turn an anime movie and split it into episodes like Mugen Train. But turning the season content into recap movies is so shameless. :pachaha:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@Ironman When is this conversation? I do recall some people mentioning Yuta accessing Gojo's memories, but how come Gojo is in Yuta's body?

15909257-64D9-4C57-ADA4-CF5F3F07E509.png

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Gege is doing another flashback this is taking place during Gojo and Yutas training during the body switch.
So was this conversation happening on another plane since Gojo was already dead, because I thought the official translations from Shonen Jump was off.

Bringing Nobara back was the best thing Gege has done in about a year :ehh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The anime industry is so damn shameless :mjlol: this is also confirmation of what we were expecting, MAPPA schedule for Culling Games and the Preparation arc is gonna be on 2026 :francis:
They want that money that bad should of just made that a movie instead first if that was the case
Demon slayer got everyone doing movies now new go too cuz it’s cheaper to do and more profitable

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So was this conversation happening on another plane since Gojo was already dead, because I thought the official translations from Shonen Jump was off.

Bringing Nobara back was the best thing Gege has done in about a year :ehh:
:dahell: this whole arc has been filled with flashbacks of the whole crew doing exposition of the numerous contingency plans they had for the Sukuna fight. The body swap training was explained in detail like 10 chapters ago :dead:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:dahell: this whole arc has been filled with flashbacks of the whole crew doing exposition of the numerous contingency plans they had for the Sukuna fight. The body swap training was explained in detail like 10 chapters ago :dead:
See this is my whole issue with how garbage this manga has become. When the hell could Yuta switch bodies.

Gege just pulling random sh*t out his ass to make sense. 4 more chapters of this train wreck & I'm free :blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
See this is my whole issue with how garbage this manga has become. When the hell could Yuta switch bodies.
Nah, at this point this is you just not reading. It's not something "Yuta can do". shyt was explained step by step and was used by Yuji/Kusakabe (and was hinted at/foreshadowed like 50 chapters ago) and Yuta/Gojo.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nah, at this point this is you just not reading. It's not something "Yuta can do". shyt was explained step by step and was used by Yuji/Kusakabe (and was hinted at/foreshadowed like 50 chapters ago) and Yuta/Gojo.
Nah fam I've been reading this shyt since the first arc. This power scaling shyt is making no sense. Damn shame this manga became one of the worst of all time

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Gege just pulling random sh*t out his ass to make sense. 4 more chapters of this train wreck & I'm free :blessed:
It's Ui Ui technique fam did you miss a few chapters?:russ::russ: