Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
icegif-515.gif

So GOAT the creator had to write some bullshyt just to remove him:wow:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
I just hope the mangaka fight takes even less time than Mei Mei vs Smallpox curse. By far the lowest point in the entire series :heh:

Hakari vs Kashimo being one of JJK's best fights is the only reason Mappa will probably not scrap Kashimo entirely out of the story. I wonder if the anime just makes it that Hakari kills him so he doesn't get embarrassed by Sukuna later :pachaha:
Honestly you could have Sukuna duff Kashimo out as quick as one of those end credits where they let the show continue through the ED
That's about as quick as he got mopped up in the manga anyway :russ:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
How in the name of fukk is Naoya #5 :mindblown: he was introduced to take an L to Maki...THREE STRAIGHT TIMES :dead: :dead:
That and I am surprised Megumi is at #3.

Though I love that Toji is still higher than Maki. Truly you will never beat the OG :wow:

Yuki is easily the character Gege did the most dirty. I guess he wanted Yuta to be the one to be the leader since Gojo got sealed, and they are both the same level. So irrelevant that for female even Utahime is ranked above her and she ain't even top 20 despite being Special Grade. Tho S2 might be the reason for Utahime making the list since they gave her an episode early on in Secret Inventory.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Editor: Gege I understand there are 5 Chapters left. We want to go out with a bang for your great series... will we have a epic finale with Gojo... he's #1 in the pulls. Please make a chapter that makes sense... no train stations... no random comebacks, please?

Gege:

kanye-raise.gif

1*GeNpnVT5MPM3Uuu6TNqY2A.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Editor: Gege I understand there are 5 Chapters left. We want to go out with a bang for your great series... will we have a epic finale with Gojo... he's #1 in the pulls. Please make a chapter that makes sense... no train stations... no random comebacks, please?

Gege:

kanye-raise.gif

1*GeNpnVT5MPM3Uuu6TNqY2A.gif

shyt is like that Youtuber that does the "Pitch meetings"

WSJ Editor: So, do you have the final chapters of JJK for me? :takedat:

Gege: Yes sir I do

WSJ Editor: Great! so how does Sukuna gets defeated

Gege: Nobara finally comesback and hits Resonance on Sukuna's last finger

WSJ Editor: :krs: but wait, how does that happen, it's gonna be hard explaining her how she's back after being gone for so long

Gege: It's gonna be super easy, barely an inconvenience :jawalrus:

WSJ Editor: Oh, so how does it happen

Gege: Just because :myman:

WSJ Editor: :dwillhuh: ....ok, 4 more chapters left then

Gege: :blessed:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That and I am surprised Megumi is at #3.

Though I love that Toji is still higher than Maki. Truly you will never beat the OG :wow:

Yuki is easily the character Gege did the most dirty. I guess he wanted Yuta to be the one to be the leader since Gojo got sealed, and they are both the same level. So irrelevant that for female even Utahime is ranked above her and she ain't even top 20 despite being Special Grade. Tho S2 might be the reason for Utahime making the list since they gave her an episode early on in Secret Inventory.
Yuki had so much potential her ending was really when Gege started facing allegations :snoop:Yuki still coming through clutch though with the soul book:wow:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
why-do-people-think-nobara-is-coming-back-v0-2n4l9tvi2tgc1.png

Man when this airs in the anime whenever S3 comes it's going to be funny af :mjlol:

I know her condition was left ambiguous for years for whatever reason but did they lie to yuji sohh Sukuna wouldn't know?

But it still wouldn't make sense because Sukuna never really saw her as a threat in the first place for them to do alldat. Like was this always the last resort plan? Or did gege just say fukk it and throw her in?:what:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I know her condition was left ambiguous for years for whatever reason but did they lie to yuji sohh Sukuna wouldn't know?

But it still wouldn't make sense because Sukuna never really saw her as a threat in the first place for them to do alldat. Like was this always the last resort plan? Or did gege just say fukk it and throw her in?:what:
According to the chapters prior even Todo agreed they should leave Yuji out of all prior plans. Only thing he knew was that him and Higuruma would go after Sukuna if Gojo was killed. He had no idea about the Yuta possessing Gojo body plan nor Nobara being alive. We still never got how Yuji felt about them using Gojo like that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I might be remembering wrong but I think Sukuna had nothing to do with not telling Yuji, they just didn't want him to lose focus and feel conflicted about all the contingency plans that Gege came up with as this last arc went along.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I might be remembering wrong but I think Sukuna had nothing to do with not telling Yuji, they just didn't want him to lose focus and feel conflicted about all the contingency plans that Gege came up with as this last arc went along.
Yea I read the chap and actually it was Gojos idea to not mention as to keep him emotionally focused. Gojo Sensei :wow:even knowing it's possible he'd die facing the King alone he still worried about his step kids more :wow: :wow: :wow: