Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Hakari still fighting off panel has me :mjlol:

I'm sure MAPPA is gonna do him more justice once they animate all this shyt.
Wouldn't surprise me if Gege does nothing with the Hakari and Uraume fight in these 5 chapters. Mappa about to make that fight basically anime original.

Hakari is easily the number 1 reason to watch Culling games for me. Anime onlies reactions to his fighst is going to be :wow: :russ:

It's one of the few things this community didn't spoil.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wouldn't surprise me if Gege does nothing with the Hakari and Uraume fight in these 5 chapters. Mappa about to make that fight basically anime original.

Hakari is easily the number 1 reason to watch Culling games for me. Anime onlies reactions to his fighst is going to be :wow: :russ:

It's one of the few things this community didn't spoil.
Hakari will be found dead next chapter :laff::laff:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I just hope the mangaka fight takes even less time than Mei Mei vs Smallpox curse. By far the lowest point in the entire series :heh:

Hakari vs Kashimo being one of JJK's best fights is the only reason Mappa will probably not scrap Kashimo entirely out of the story. I wonder if the anime just makes it that Hakari kills him so he doesn't get embarrassed by Sukuna later :pachaha:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I just hope the mangaka fight takes even less time than Mei Mei vs Smallpox curse. By far the lowest point in the entire series :heh:

Hakari vs Kashimo being one of JJK's best fights is the only reason Mappa will probably not scrap Kashimo entirely out of the story. I wonder if the anime just makes it that Hakari kills him so he doesn't get embarrassed by Sukuna later :pachaha:
Can't believe I was hype for that fraud :dead: Mans got folded in 1.5 chapters and the only thing he did was make it more difficult to fight Sukuna with his 4 arm form. Kahsimo the gamer who made the villain go into second battle caue he ran out of time:dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Feel bad for the brehs who read this on a binge after it wraps up. Most of the reason to stick with it was for weekly fukkery, memes and engagement with the fanbase.

You lose all of that once it wraps up. :francis:
For me week to week manga I can do but not anime
I'ma waste a lot of precious time of my life arguing in favor of this fukkery filled mess of a series when people compare it to Demon Slayer and CSM :wow: :wow:
This surpassed demon slayer for me I haven’t read csm yet which I plan too once I’m caught up on kaiju 8 I did watch csm anime tho
Wait until the gawd Gojo returns on everything I'm turning this thread sideways to infinite :dead::dead::dead::dead:#Gojoset
If they bring him back all hell gonna break loose on the internet:russ:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Supposedly this is the popularity Poll results.

image0.jpg