Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
we may never see a troll of gege's level ever again
From the Shonen most def. Though Gege, Aka Akasaka and Reiji Miyajima are the top 3 definite mangaka trolls.

The bullshyt Aka has done with OnK. My God, I barely keep up with this shyt nowadays. He trolls his readers as hard as Gege imo.

I will never read a Reiji series but from what I heard, the fact he can dish out almost 40 volumes of a RomCom where the Mc is a self insert cuck. IDK wtf is wrong with Japanese readers. shyts sad af.

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If this mfer is fighting back in any capacity, I’m crashing out. It’s time to die Sukuna :blessed: . Rest in piss. I can’t wait. He’s been nerfing finishers for over a year now. It’s about time

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'ma waste a lot of precious time of my life arguing in favor of this fukkery filled mess of a series when people compare it to Demon Slayer and CSM :wow: :wow:
The weird thing with CSM is that the fukkery has weird meaning. Like Denji's first kiss. Like that symbolizes having a bad first experience and getting past that. I give Fujimoto credit for being creative, but he is also a weirdo.

Gege fukkery on an entertainment basis is better. Because it is like na he wouldn't go that far. Then you see like the latest chapter and be like. JFC :dead:

No this was the perfect binge read. The story is flimsy
If we being real, this story is horseshyt. Like the best part of this series is up through Shibuya. And there was barely much story. It was just Yuji collecting the fingers and antagonists trying to seal Gojo. Pretty simple stuff. Then we add Gojo's past arc which was Gege at his best.

Gege when he tries, can do some great character building. But once he started storytelling when the Culling Games started.:mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If this mfer is fighting back in any capacity, I’m crashing out. It’s time to die Sukuna :blessed: . Rest in piss. I can’t wait. He’s been nerfing finishers for over a year now. It’s about time
Next chapter Yuji gonna be cut in half like Gojo, this was basically the same "Gojo wins!" ending to a chapter :laff: