Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:dead:

Well we all agree Mei Mei is one of the worst in the series. But damn to point her out specifically :russ:

Tbh makes sense that's what he wanted Culling Games to be, but couldn't execute it. Good on him to saying it was a failure because there is no world where it isn't.
I don't get what he's saying
It still had fights like a tournament arc
I want to know more about a Gojo rescue arc

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
itadori-yuuji.gif
:demonic:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Well I did assume the director was talking more, so Maki's revenge on the Zenin clan which should happen in the 1st half of S3. Rather than the rematch which I think would be during the culling games? You also have Hikari's introduction as the other big moment in the preparation arc.

Now if there is a 2nd half or 2nd cour that's where the other stuff would get animated. And man Mappa got there hands fool with that we have.

• Yuji Itadori vs. Haba & Hanyu
  • Yuji Itadori vs. Hiromi Higuruma
  • Megumi Fushiguro vs. Reggie Star's Group
  • Megumi Fushiguro vs. Reggie Star
  • Fumihiko Takaba vs. Iori Hazenoki
  • Yuta Okkotsu vs. Kurourushi
  • Yuta Okkotsu vs. Takako Uro vs. Ryu Ishigori
  • Kinji Hakari vs. Charles Bernard
  • Panda vs. Hajime Kashimo
  • Kinji Hakari vs. Hajime Kashimo
  • Maki Zenin & Noritoshi Kamo vs. Naoya Zenin
  • Maki Zenin, Hagane Daido & Rokujushi Miyo vs. Naoya Zenin
  • Yuki Tsukumo & Choso vs. Kenjaku
  • Yuji Itadori, Maki Zenin & Hana Kurusu vs. Sukuna
  • Sukuna vs. Ryu Ishigori
  • Sukuna vs. Yorozu
JFC that is more fights than I remembered looking at the wiki before the Gojo fight. Mappa is going to need a break between the preparation arc and the actual culling games arc. And not like a delay, but like a full year break and call Culling Games S4. (Unless the prep arc would be considered a movie?)

You got like 6-8 major fights. Regardless how bad reading the arc and how it ended. It will have some amazing fights.
Pretty sure I said this before but on a real BINGE reread this whole section wasn't that bad, we just knew the people they were fighting were jobbers and we weren't gonna lose more major characters after Shibuya just ended, waiting week for week made it more difficult for sure.

That and Gege's artwork was confusing as hell to follow

The only MAJOR low point was the random sumo situation with Maki

The rest of those fight are gonna be fukking RAW, especially that Hakari vs Kashimo fight :wow: them boys was boxing

The way Megumi got Reggie with the domain at the pool was fire

Maki pulling an Itachi and turning into Toji jr. might be too savage for some anime heads