Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nobara wasn't around long enough or impactful enough for me to seriously care she died, I always figured the internet being so hung up on it was typical best girl stannery, which I understand :manny: I don't need her back in this story at all tho

for me to was moreso fukk Mahito getting away with everything and feeling bad Yuji was getting tortured like that :francis:

Nanami's was fukked because you knew he never wanted to be there in the first place, bro wanted to clock out and let Gojo handle all this shyt for years

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That’s all I’m getting out of all of this. Honestly disappointing. Why’d he even think JJK needed a tournament arc at all?? Didn’t fit at all past Shibuya
gege has no plan beyond trolling the most invested fans and glazing sukuna

that's the only thing that's ever been consistent lol

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Long as Hakara vs Kashimo doesn't get the short end of the stick. Actually Higurumas domain is what I visually want to see
Well I did assume the director was talking more, so Maki's revenge on the Zenin clan which should happen in the 1st half of S3. Rather than the rematch which I think would be during the culling games? You also have Hikari's introduction as the other big moment in the preparation arc.

Now if there is a 2nd half or 2nd cour that's where the other stuff would get animated. And man Mappa got there hands fool with that we have.

• Yuji Itadori vs. Haba & Hanyu
  • Yuji Itadori vs. Hiromi Higuruma
  • Megumi Fushiguro vs. Reggie Star's Group
  • Megumi Fushiguro vs. Reggie Star
  • Fumihiko Takaba vs. Iori Hazenoki
  • Yuta Okkotsu vs. Kurourushi
  • Yuta Okkotsu vs. Takako Uro vs. Ryu Ishigori
  • Kinji Hakari vs. Charles Bernard
  • Panda vs. Hajime Kashimo
  • Kinji Hakari vs. Hajime Kashimo
  • Maki Zenin & Noritoshi Kamo vs. Naoya Zenin
  • Maki Zenin, Hagane Daido & Rokujushi Miyo vs. Naoya Zenin
  • Yuki Tsukumo & Choso vs. Kenjaku
  • Yuji Itadori, Maki Zenin & Hana Kurusu vs. Sukuna
  • Sukuna vs. Ryu Ishigori
  • Sukuna vs. Yorozu
JFC that is more fights than I remembered looking at the wiki before the Gojo fight. Mappa is going to need a break between the preparation arc and the actual culling games arc. And not like a delay, but like a full year break and call Culling Games S4. (Unless the prep arc would be considered a movie?)

You got like 6-8 major fights. Regardless how bad reading the arc and how it ended. It will have some amazing fights.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Well I did assume the director was talking more, so Maki's revenge on the Zenin clan which should happen in the 1st half of S3. Rather than the rematch which I think would be during the culling games? You also have Hikari's introduction as the other big moment in the preparation arc.

Now if there is a 2nd half or 2nd cour that's where the other stuff would get animated. And man Mappa got there hands fool with that we have.

• Yuji Itadori vs. Haba & Hanyu
  • Yuji Itadori vs. Hiromi Higuruma
  • Megumi Fushiguro vs. Reggie Star's Group
  • Megumi Fushiguro vs. Reggie Star
  • Fumihiko Takaba vs. Iori Hazenoki
  • Yuta Okkotsu vs. Kurourushi
  • Yuta Okkotsu vs. Takako Uro vs. Ryu Ishigori
  • Kinji Hakari vs. Charles Bernard
  • Panda vs. Hajime Kashimo
  • Kinji Hakari vs. Hajime Kashimo
  • Maki Zenin & Noritoshi Kamo vs. Naoya Zenin
  • Maki Zenin, Hagane Daido & Rokujushi Miyo vs. Naoya Zenin
  • Yuki Tsukumo & Choso vs. Kenjaku
  • Yuji Itadori, Maki Zenin & Hana Kurusu vs. Sukuna
  • Sukuna vs. Ryu Ishigori
  • Sukuna vs. Yorozu
JFC that is more fights than I remembered looking at the wiki before the Gojo fight. Mappa is going to need a break between the preparation arc and the actual culling games arc. And not like a delay, but like a full year break and call Culling Games S4. (Unless the prep arc would be considered a movie?)

You got like 6-8 major fights. Regardless how bad reading the arc and how it ended. It will have some amazing fights.
There's no way they can do all that in 24 episodes :dead: Might need to make the culling games itself a movie like Demon Slayer got:jbhmm:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
There's no way they can do all that in 24 episodes :dead: Might need to make the culling games itself a movie like Demon Slayer got:jbhmm:
The only issue I find with that is that the final arc for Demon Slayer is where they want the hype to be focused on. Meanwhile, for JJK it is the Gojo vs Sukuna fight.
Best case scenario culling games is 3 cours/36 episodes or they have Prep be S3 for 13 episodes and Culling games be S4 with 26 episodes. I have seen people on the Subreddit suggest that it could be 26. But Culling Games is where the series started going overboard on exposition. So I have my doubts it can be done as efficently as Shibuya.