Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Been busy so I never really went thru these recent Gege interviews but this dude is full of shyt :skip: his main issue is he isn't willing to stand on ANYTHING he introduced and will switch it up on a whim to get himself out of a corner

shyt was supposed to be Yuji's technique that was super rare and completely improbable most times

We've seen that shyt over 20 times now:skip:

Damn near every Sukuna hit is a black flash :skip:always right when he's run out of cursed energy and is about to lose

There's ZERO tension when we see it :skip:

See this is how I judge artists, I need to know what you intended to do first before I can judge the execution, now that these interviews are coming out I can kick his back in :ufdup:

just based on this he failed with black flash and just spams it now.

And the culling games was nowhere NEAR being a tournament arc :what: how do you even fail at setting a tournament up? A group of nikkas and another group of nikkas run into each other and they run the fade, it's literally that simple.

The fact that his intentions are nowhere near what we actually saw is confusing as hell :mindblown: he didn't even attempt to make a tournament out of that arc.

That's like saying "I wanted to make a rock n roll album" and ALL of the credit's are r&b producers/singers/songwriters:gucci:
At this point gege is obviously not just trolling the readers but clearly his editors cause ain't no fukking way :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The time skip planning has completely blown me. Why did Gege think this was the way to go? We get a stupid flashback every chapter revealing some part of an unknown plan. It's so contrived.
Because as stated, Gege clearly isn't about plot. So by doing the time skip he found a way to "explain" every decision he needed to happen by using a flashback dialogue as preparation for the Sukuna fight. It's a smart way to be lazy as hell :russ:

Idk how ppl still excuse so much of what’s gone off the rails.
Because a lot of us take this manga for what it is and not what could've been. The last time I convinced myself about a manga's direction and was incredibly disappointed with the final result was Shingeki no Kyojin and that shyt was waaay better written and mapped out than JJK.

For as dope as Shibuya was, I never took this series as some classic reading. To me this shyt's always been about dumb shonen entertainment with a very refreshing twist on a lot of the classic troupes. The fact that Gege is a fukking a$$hole troll make those changes in typical shonen enough of a novelty for me to still enjoy the fukk out of JJK regardless of how stupid or nonesensical it can get sometimes.

Demon Slayer was a perfect "Shonen 101" series but I'll take JJK's "throw shyt at the wall" fukkery any day over DS, even though I recognize DS strenghts :manny:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The most disappointing character in this shinjuku arc:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Some of the shyt was so funny it wasn't even worth having the convo about it being bad writing, that laugh was genuine as fukk

Even Sukuna was disappointed in this nikka :pachaha:

nikka was invading people's afterlife scenes with the :unimpressed: face

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Some of the shyt was so funny it wasn't even worth having the convo about it being bad writing, that laugh was genuine as fukk

Even Sukuna was disappointed in this nikka :pachaha:

nikka was invading people's afterlife scenes with the :unimpressed: face
Bruh....not one cast member has mentioned him since he died:russ::russ::russ:Even Sukuna who has mentioned several hasn't saidshot about his ass in relation to strength. :dead:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screenshot_20240718_020049_Instagram.jpg