Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Watch this nikka miss the purple or something

I refuse to believe this nikka dies before he activates the merger shyt with tengen, Gege just wants us to forget that card is still on the table :mjlol:
I don't even care about this part anymore :francis: I wanted to see Gojo teammup with the students to fight it while Yuji and (Megumi if still around) Sukuna finally run the true fight. If not at least Yuji and his Uncle finally get that focus:ufdup::birdman:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't even care about this part anymore :francis: I wanted to see Gojo teammup with the students to fight it while Yuji and (Megumi if still around) Sukuna finally run the true fight. If not at least Yuji and his Uncle finally get that focus:ufdup::birdman:
Falling right into Geges trap

Megumi turned into the biggest L, no idea how you redeem that guy or bring him back

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Anyone else bored? Idk maybe it’s cause the hiatus but that didn’t hit on nothing. Plus I just assume Sukuna will never get killed by something like this

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Anyone else bored? Idk maybe it’s cause the hiatus but that didn’t hit on nothing. Plus I just assume Sukuna will never get killed by something like this
I'll give Gege a chance the last 2 releases were supposed to be one. The breaks aren't helping but his health is clearly being impacted :mjcry: