Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
At this point I think the reason that Sakuna loses is all these binding vows he's placing on himself. Gege keeps fluctuating with how much curses energy he has exactly at this point. This is getting to the Madara or Juha Bach where the writer is boxing themselves in on a way to beat the villain without it being an ass pull lol
Merger creature is still yet to be summoned which leads to Kenny usimg some soul bullshyt to take it over.:lupe:Sametime Yuta is back in his body qnd Gojo pulls a Toji back into his body:blessed::blessed::blessed:Everyone else deals with the merger creature meanwhile Yuji gets his 1 v 1 against Uncle Sukuna :demonic:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I hope Gege is good seriously these manga creators never stay healthy.
We know the inhumane schedule these guys live on, especially if they're successful. Forced to sit hunched over almost 20 hours a day 5 days a week sometimes, eating shyt food, chain smoking cigs like Oda.

Terrible. :picard:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Rika will give her energy to restore Yuta....and he is reborn with the 6 eyes:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
I fully believe she's keeping his shyt fresh for when he comes back

Is Sukuna officially up there with Aizen as an unsolvable problem brehs? :wow: he knows how to do way too much, already permanently changed shyt, has he even moved forward with the Kenny backup plan involving tengen? That's gonna clap something forreal

:stopitslime: Domain Expansion: REPUTATION ARENA
:ohhh: but what would this look like

**Cut to @MushroomX backstory and cursed technique explanation: Red Light Green Light**

The possibilities are endless :wow: don't ask me how

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Is Sukuna officially up there with Aizen as an unsolvable problem brehs? :wow: he knows how to do way too much, already permanently changed shyt, has he even moved forward with the Kenny backup plan involving tengen? That's gonna clap something forreal

**Cut to @MushroomX backstory and cursed technique explanation: Red Light Green Light**

:mjcry: We all know this shyt going on a 2 Month Hiatus though.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

I literally just compared Gege to Aizen last page and since Sukuna is a self insert, I compared them both. :mjgrin:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yuta tried to be the monster, but Gojo is the only monster. Hopefully Gege gets better.

I hope Gege is good seriously these manga creators never stay healthy.
That lifestyle ain't healthy. Feeling pressured to put out stuff every week. These dudes need to have a routine week off every 4-6 weeks. They're barely making deadlines and I have concerns if many of them have their stories full thought out.

Gege should take as much time as he needs. But you know Jump and his editors are probably pressuring him.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yuta tried to be the monster, but Gojo is the only monster. Hopefully Gege gets better.

That lifestyle ain't healthy. Feeling pressured to put out stuff every week. These dudes need to have a routine week off every 4-6 weeks. They're barely making deadlines and I have concerns if many of them have their stories full thought out.

Gege should take as much time as he needs. But you know Jump and his editors are probably pressuring him.
A lot them don't there going by the seat of their pants.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
A lot them don't there going by the seat of their pants.
The few right now that do right now are Tatsu with Dandadan, Suenaga with Akane-Banshi and Matsui with Elusive Samurai.

Although admittedly Suzuki with Sakamoto Days and Gondaira with Yozakura Family have done a solid job evolving their series since what both series have become isn't what they originally planned.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

That's what Gege has done for the past 18 months or so tough. The most he's written is 3 consecutive chapters and then he takes a 1 week break. And most of the time he takes a week off before getting to that 3rd chapter.

For mangakas who strike gold with their series, I don't think there's a realistic schedule for them to stay healthy. The pressure is too much from their editors, the fans and stress they put on themselves (a lot of them have self esteem issues). That's why the hit a wall and most series end with a whimper, they can't manage to find the balance to keep anyone happy, not even themselves.