Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nah Demon Slayer never fell off

Had a great last arc too
Mugen Train and Swordsmith Village noticeable drop offs in the manga. Anime made them way better, specially Mugen Train, the Rengoku stuff was outstanding.

Last arc is balls to the walls great action and fights. Story wise it's lackluster as hell imo, but it doesn't matter because DS is way better when it focuses on fights instead of trying to find a bigger plot. The author basically dropping it and just going straight to the final confrontation made the last arc fun as fukk to read. The series was at it's best when it did the Shonen troupes and that last arc was that done incredibly well.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Only thing that can save this narratively is an effective Yuji/ Sukana theory bring true. There’s still a lot of mystery behind Yuji and Sukana’s origin. Gege must hit on these story points.
Yuji beating the breaks off Sukuna and make him acknowledge him is all I'm waiting for at this point:yeshrug::ohlawd:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Am I the only one who doesn’t like how far reverse curse technique goes now? Something about full regeneration of limbs just seems so cheap to me. And with Mahito I loved the shape of the soul stuff. But I didn’t think I’d be the crux of the story.
RVCT still has levels though it's still only a few non curse characters that can do it. Shoko, Gojo, Yuji, Yuta, and Higuruma (to an extent and even then Sukuna shredded him to bits:demonic:)Hakari can only use RCT when his domain is active and even then RCT to heal others ONLY Yuta and Shoko have done. We don't know if Yuji can heal others