Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I read the official release so let me get this straight yuta already assumed he was gonna take the L cuz it said he would release the domain once sukuna was assured he was gonna win and let his guard down so he knew he was gonna lose so more or less wear him down with yuji then let maki-toji do her job
Breh was expecting that slash u trying to tell me :damn:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I read the official release so let me get this straight yuta already assumed he was gonna take the L cuz it said he would release the domain once sukuna was assured he was gonna win and let his guard down so he knew he was gonna lose so more or less wear him down with yuji then let maki-toji do her job
Not expecting to lose but he did basically take the slash on purpose :lupe:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Take the slash for sure.

The confusing thing about the timeline is that I'm not sure if all the flashbacks for the preparation for this fight are before Gojo or during the Gojo fight. Gege trying to be slick so he can accommodate any convenient plan he comes up with :pachaha:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'm pretty sure it will come off better animated just like AOT and DS. Anime only are gonna win once again :wow:
Yea it will be easily the definitive version to consume the series. Better art, better fighting choreography, adding voice acting & music. They can improve on the issues of culling games and this final arc in a way similar to AoT and Bleach to where the issues will appear less noticeable. I don't think the manga does a single thing better than the anime outside of having to wait for an anime.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yea it will be easily the definitive version to consume the series. Better art, better fighting choreography, adding voice acting & music. They can improve on the issues of culling games and this final arc in a way similar to AoT and Bleach to where the issues will appear less noticeable. I don't think the manga does a single thing better than the anime outside of having to wait for an anime.
That's very fair, it's exactly the same case as Demon Slayer. The bloodbath that is DS's last arc and JJK's Sukuna fest in this final arc will have people going :whoo: when you add up all those things you mentioned.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Only thing that can save this narratively is an effective Yuji/ Sukana theory bring true. There’s still a lot of mystery behind Yuji and Sukana’s origin. Gege must hit on these story points.

Last edited:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm pretty sure it will come off better animated just like AOT and DS. Anime only are gonna win once again :wow:

No doubt. Let’s just hope Mappa is still standing by the time we get to the Gojo/Sukuna fight. :lolbron:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That's very fair, it's exactly the same case as Demon Slayer. The bloodbath that is DS's last arc and JJK's Sukuna fest in this final arc will have people going :whoo: when you add up all those things you mentioned.
one of those arcs is good the other is just a bunch of fans coping :mjlol: