Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The puzzling thing is, the more he keeps doing this with Sukuna, the dumbest his downfall will be :pachaha:

As other have pointed out, this series should end with Sukuna winning at this point :bryan:

He aint even trying so yea he probably should lol

Tbfffff Uru is Sukuna biggest dikk rider in history. They could be gassing it

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
the fall off since shibuya is CRAZY
Unprecedented. shyt Im has been flat out bad. The animation is gonna make it safe face cause it’s gonna look “epic”, but the storytelling has been horrible. I don’t care what any fanboy says. This is mid. I’m so tired of Sukuna. Beyond tired honestly. Gege is clearly over the manga

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm in to the end but JJK is next to demon slayer and AOT, shows with great promise that fell the fukk off purely cause the creators weren't into it anymore :dead:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen something fall off on pure boredom by the creator before. Like this dude has checked out. I want to say the last seasons of GOT but they were never even the creative source so at least it made some sense that it fell off after they ran out of source material

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Best part of the chapter was Choso being a legit onii chan to Yuji :mjcry: :wow:
I loved that part of the chapter. Tbh the few bright spots for me is the stuff regarding Yuji for this series.

But outside that everything feels lazy and more generic. I mean look at this art below :bryan:

SPOILER_033C2EFE-A6B0-47BF-8BF0-48D17298AB74.png

You thought they got Sukuna, but oh no he hasn't unleashed his true form :mjgrin: :mjlol::unimpressed:

SPOILER_C441956E-7FFB-4CFB-A95A-862B054FFF2F.png

SPOILER_9E0037D7-0C1A-498F-8306-DEC3736D9C6E.png

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I ain't reading no raw spoilers but I'm here to post that it's annoying as fukk that we can't get the chapters released on Wednesday like the old times. fukking anti-piracy policies :mjcry:
How dare I wait till the chapter officially comes to get to read it :skip: :lolbron:

Ok all jokes aside, blame the dumbass Western JJK Fans for spoiling the JP fanbase on chapter 236. Leaks for WSJ were always a thing, but that started off the domino effect to where we are now.

Tbh I got enough stuff to read throughout the week, so I ain't in no rush to read early. Tbh at this point the most entertaining part of JJK is the ride to the ending. Like it is a trainwreck, but I can't lie that I find it entertaining when you add the discussion aspect to it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Some of yall still don't think gojo getting offscreened wasn't a plothole? :smh:

This dude sukuna has mc talk no jutsu level plot armor :dead:
The fact Maki was able to dodge it actually hurts that offscreening even more:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Gege legitimately just hates Gojo with such a passion he wanted him gone any means necessary. :dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The fact Maki was able to dodge it actually hurts that offscreening even more:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Gege legitimately just hates Gojo with such a passion he wanted him gone any means necessary. :dead:
ain't even consistent with this shyt even with pages upon pages of cursedenergymakessensejusttrustme rambling :mjlol:

only thing you can count on is women catching the meanest Ls and Sukuna never losing even when he's losing