Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Not at all I'm here for the fukkery and to see these nikkas disappointed every week :blessed:
Yes Lawd, you are truly my brother. :blessed:

I sit back with a huge smile every week scrolling through listening to these MFs proclaim doom and gloom, bemoaning the writing and swearing it's trash all the while looking for the earliest scans.

Gege Da GOAT feeding the streets.:umad:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes Lawd, you are truly my brother. :blessed:

I sit back with a huge smile every week scrolling through listening to these MFs proclaim doom and gloom, bemoaning the writing and swearing it's trash all the while looking for the earliest scans.

Gege Da GOAT feeding the streets.:umad:
Feeding the streets that fūga :youngsabo:

Can't rep you yet breh but I got you :blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No chapter next week :dead:

All things considered, Maki got it light :whew: she'll comeback and get some fukked up death though.

Kusakabe about to either show us an ridiculous OP technique or he about to get fold in half in 3 panels, there's no in between :russ:

Sukuna having more fun with Maki than Gojo and Yuta...but still no signs of him going all out :lolbron:

Being the only niigga still loving all this :wow:
I still enjoy this series, feel like I'm defending it every week because people bytch and moan so much like this shyt was some sort of masterpiece that owed them a classic final arc :dead: it's the most entertaining shonen since I can't remember how long, flaws and all.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
No chapter next week :dead:

All things considered, Maki got it light :whew: she'll comeback and get some fukked up death though.

Kusakabe about to either show us an ridiculous OP technique or he about to get fold in half in 3 panels, there's no in between :russ:

Sukuna having more fun with Maki than Gojo and Yuta...but still no signs of him going all out :lolbron:

I still enjoy this series, feel like I'm defending it every week because people bytch and moan so much like this shyt was some sort of masterpiece that owed them a classic final arc :dead: it's the most entertaining shonen since I can't remember how long, flaws and all.
Gege needs more time get himself out the corner he put himself in:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
art-jujutsu-kaisen-volume-26-cover-v0-ytll4tduc4nc1.png

Man Gege is such a troll :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm enjoying this rn, fukkery all over, who's gonna transcend first :lupe:

I think folks are caught in a loop of being upset every week at this point it won't matter what happens
I also feel a lot of people wait for when a chapter has egregious nonsense to come out of the woodwork and post the same "explain to me how this fell off like this :damn:"

And then they don't show up again until Gege writes something dumb. They continue to read and lurk until they get a chance to be upset:russ: