Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I also feel a lot of people wait for when a chapter has egregious nonsense to come out of the woodwork and post the same "explain to me how this fell off like this :damn:"

And then they don't show up again until Gege writes something dumb. They continue to read and lurk until they get a chance to be upset:russ:
Can't take em seriously because if you asked them "well how would you fix it"

You get a cookie cutter resolution that we've seen plenty of times before, complete opposite of what got jjk it's appeal in the first place

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Gege needs more time get himself out the corner he put himself in:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I mean I am not even sure how he can at this point. Who is left. Yuji, Choso and Kusakabe. You damn know Mei Mei is dipping or not putting her life on the line.

This week's chapter was pretty standard of what everyone expected. Everything is pointing to a Sukuna dominant win and that would be cool. But I can't shake the feeling that's not how Gege has planned for the ending. Something where both Sukuna and Yuji die at the end.

Kusakabe is dead in a few chapters we all know this is about to happen. Yuji is my favorite character in the series, but if Gojo couldn't beat Sukuna, how the hell we expect this out of Yuji. With the point that was stated last chapter, Sukuna isn't taking this seriously yet.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I mean I am not even sure how he can at this point. Who is left. Yuji, Choso and Kusakabe. You damn know Mei Mei is dipping or not putting her life on the line.

This week's chapter was pretty standard of what everyone expected. Everything is pointing to a Sukuna dominant win and that would be cool. But I can't shake the feeling that's not how Gege has planned for the ending. Something where both Sukuna and Yuji die at the end.

Kusakabe is dead in a few chapters we all know this is about to happen. Yuji is my favorite character in the series, but if Gojo couldn't beat Sukuna, how the hell we expect this out of Yuji. With the point that was stated last chapter, Sukuna isn't taking this seriously yet.
Yuji being the one created specifically to suppress Sukuna says he's the only one who truly can. Yuji soul ability is already BIG and he can use RCT now. Megumi isn't done yet either Yuji will get through to him.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Yuji being the one created specifically to suppress Sukuna says he's the only one who truly can. Yuji soul ability is already BIG and he can use RCT now. Megumi isn't done yet either Yuji will get through to him.
can you guys explain his CT/soul ability. im lost how it works

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
can you guys explain his CT/soul ability. im lost how it works
It was set up from when Yuji first met Mahito. Due to Yuji sharing his body with Sukuna, he knows the difference in souls. He can read his own and Sukunas. As the story has gone Yuji has become more adept and now with the time skip training when he hits you it's not just physically damaging, he can damage your soul directly :demonic:Soul damage under normal circumstances can't be healed. Only Sukuna can because of the Yuji housing 2 souls thing. Not only can Yuji hurt you but he's able to interact with it he spoke to Megumis soul inside Sukuna. Yuji has one of the most OP abilities by far. He also now has blood manipulation from absorbing his other cursed womb siblings.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
JJK peaked during Shibuya. I liked a lot of the fights post Shibuya though. They’re gonna be fun to watch animated.

I would have to say the biggest letdown was Yuuki for me. All that hype during the Shibuya arc practically amounted to nothing. Wait until anime only get disappointed by her character. :russ:

Yuta though :whew: exceed all expectations. That’s Gege’s baby right there.

Honorable mention goes to Kashimo. All that hype to get jobbed so hard. :dead:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
JJK peaked during Shibuya. I liked a lot of the fights post Shibuya though. They’re gonna be fun to watch animated.

I would have to say the biggest letdown was Yuuki for me. All that hype during the Shibuya arc practically amounted to nothing. Wait until anime only get disappointed by her character. :russ:

Yuta though :whew: exceed all expectations. That’s Gege’s baby right there.

Honorable mention goes to Kashimo. All that hype to get jobbed so hard. :dead:
Kashimo:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Gege legitimately had me fooled with him

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If Miguel lasts longer than Kashimo.... :laff: :laff:

The sequence of Sukuna stopping Kuzakabe, telling him it was too obvious to go for the heart: then Kuza going "No! :smugbiden: " and then immediately getting sliced up was weird as fukk. I hope Kuzakabe actually did something worth a damn or tricked Suzuka or whatever because if not, wtf :dead:

Gege can advance the story incredibly fast in 1 chapter and then goes back to meandering because he hasn't figure out how to close out the next thing, lmao.

That also kinda explains the "Sukuna still hasn't put full effort into this fight!" line from a couple of chapters ago. That's literally what a stan of the character would've said in that moment to make it sound cool. And Gege is clearly a hopeless stan of Sukuna :russ: :russ: