Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He’s not trying guys :yeshrug: :russ:

Why even drag it out at this point
Gojo purple max blew that motherfukker to bits, forcing him to use his one time transformation to heal when facing Kashimo bumasss, then been getting jumped Kaisen since but he's not trying and is bored? Is Gege senile :mjtf: We going to act like Sukuna didn't have a whole existential crisis mid battle because Yuji was putting soul paws on him? Then Yuta, Rika, and Yuji put the beats on him and trapped him in probably top 3 Domain?! Gege full of shyt:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gojo purple max blew that motherfukker to bits, forcing him to use his one time transformation to heal when facing Kashimo bumasss, then been getting jumped Kaisen since but he's not trying and is bored? Is Gege senile :mjtf: We going to act like Sukuna didn't have a whole existential crisis mid battle because Yuji was putting soul paws on him? Then Yuta, Rika, and Yuji put the beats on him and trapped him in probably top 3 Domain?! Gege full of shyt:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Bro when I say that shyt pissed me off when I read it I’m too deep to stop and here for the fukkery at this point

:russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Bro when I say that shyt pissed me off when I read it I’m too deep to stop and here for the fukkery at this point

:russ:
I'm in to the end but JJK is next to demon slayer and AOT, shows with great promise that fell the fukk off purely cause the creators weren't into it anymore :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I ain't reading no raw spoilers but I'm here to post that it's annoying as fukk that we can't get the chapters released on Wednesday like the old times. fukking anti-piracy policies :mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's out Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 252

Some of those drawings were :huhldup: and Gege had 1 extra week to work on this one...

So did Ui Ui save Okkotsu? couldn't even tell what the fukk was going on.

"Sukuna has yet to go all out" is some Dragon Ball Z shyt, bleh. Gege could've just as easily written "Sukuna still has an ace up his sleeve" or some shyt, it's the same result but less insulting to the reader's intelligence:francis:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's out Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 252

Some of those drawings were :huhldup: and Gege had 1 extra week to work on this one...

So did Ui Ui saved Okkotsu? couldn't even tell what the fukk was going on.

"Sukuna has yet to go all out" is some Dragon Ball Z shyt, bleh. Gege could've just as easily written "Sukuna still has an ace up his sleeve" or some shyt, it's the same result but less insulting to the reader's intelligence:francis:
Yes Rika brought him barely together so he should be back by next chapter or two. Hakari looking like his luck getting ready to run out dude battle been offscreened :sadcam:Sukuna gearing up for that "Open" cheatcode it seems hopefully Gege at least explains that:francis:Womens histroy month so Maki might get packed up:mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Going from the compelling villian troupe with the disasters to the cartoonish dikkriding of Sukuna has been a sight to behold.
The puzzling thing is, the more he keeps doing this with Sukuna, the dumbest his downfall will be :pachaha:

As other have pointed out, this series should end with Sukuna winning at this point :bryan: