Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This dude Megumi is Eren in the final phase far as mindset :dead:
Na Megumi is just broken mentally. It doesn't matter if he gets saved. His whole purpose of living wasn't what he thought it was. Everything with his sister was so fukked up. Don't compare that to bytchass Eren who had the power to change shyt and just accepted things for how they are and cried about it. :ufdup:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
1B385536-3521-4E50-BF0D-6EF6B1934FDC.png

Gege and his exposition to fully explain what is happening because the foundation was never set. :francis:

SPOILER_C2B702C4-9D3E-4258-A7C7-4DE52B7692B6.png

SPOILER_390E9ED8-C488-42F8-84F2-4DD2A7A05E7F.png

So they didn't think that Megumi's mentally wouldn't be mentally fukked up with EVERYTHING he has been through. Lets see what Yuji can think of on the fly here.

SPOILER_DC12819E-1197-43C2-B377-01377EE7B552.png

SPOILER_508CBBD2-6938-4863-A1F3-F29222B8385B.png

Gege going to take 2 weeks to think of what bullshyt Sukuna gonna pull of next. :mjgrin:

On another note @42 Monks After I caught up with Sakomoto Days, I went and read last week's JJK chapter. Man the difference from worse art, much worse choreography, worse paneling and a verbose amount of exposition because of lack of a proper foundation. Gave me an even greater appreciation for Sakomoto Days :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Na Megumi is just broken mentally. It doesn't matter if he gets saved. His whole purpose of living wasn't what he thought it was. Everything with his sister was so fukked up. Don't compare that to bytchass Eren who had the power to change shyt and just accepted things for how they are and cried about it. :ufdup:
Referring to Eren going full march of the Colossal titans. Megumi is going to do that once Maki separates them :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Gege and his exposition to fully explain what is happening because the foundation was never set.
I actually like when he finally takes the time to explain what the fukk is going on regarding character's strategies and such. And in this same chapter you had a huge reveal of Rika/Yuta being the one that ate Sukuna's last finger -which made Sukuna's suspicion that Gojo had the last one come to fruition- might also explain why Yuta said they "cheated" :manny:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:laff: :laff: :laff: Yuta getting cleaved, but I bet he be okay; Someone gotta asspull and bring out Toji to knock some sense into Megumi and tell him he'll take his ass to Shibuya Dairy Queen, but Megumi will get depressed even more and say it's gone.
You really want this man to commit that because for this to happen, you'd have to drop the fact that his Dad 1'd himself in front of him and he didn't even realize it all this time. So you're adding another death and running back PTSD orphan trauma when he's already folded.

Y'all are evil.:picard:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I actually like when he finally takes the time to explain what the fukk is going on regarding character's strategies and such. And in this same chapter you had a huge reveal of Rika/Yuta being the one that ate Sukuna's last finger -which made Sukuna's suspicion that Gojo had the last one come to fruition- might also explain why Yuta said they "cheated" :manny:
Gege speed running to get to the next manga he's working on:dead:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
You really want this man to commit that because for this to happen, you'd have to drop the fact that his Dad 1'd himself in front of him and he didn't even realize it all this time. So you're adding another death and running back PTSD orphan trauma when he's already folded.

Y'all are evil.:picard:

Nah. He is the Star Trek equivalent to O'Brien. He is made to suffer. He grew up a fatherless b*stard and either someone he knows dies around him or he ends up hurting them. fukker is so worthless he let one of his shadow pets die!

Wait till Maki has some stitches on her head. :lolbron:

MEGUMI. MUST. SUFFER.

grMlcdi.jpeg