Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just got caught up after finishing the S2 anime. Is it just me or is everything sped up essentially after Sukuna takes over Megumi’s body? Everything seems just rushed and there isn’t even time to mourn or acknowledge some of the major character deaths or plot development…

The only way I see this being a good thing is if they have some planned Trump cards against Sukuna that will slowly unveil itself via flashbacks over the course of the fight. If not… very disappointing
shibuya is supposed to be fast paced - all the events take place in one afternoon

like, i don't know if you remember the hunter x hunter arc where they tried to run up on the ant kingdom but a lot of production teams/studios go out of their way to never get into a pacing clusterfukk like that was again.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Like where the fukk is Todo?? The like 50 chapters after season 2 of the anime ends kinda suck:mjcry:. What they did to Gojo:to:. Seal him cause he’s way too powerful then kill him like that? Culling games is just a bullshyt tourney. Yuji still hasn’t used a technique. Is he even the MC? Honestly? Megumi just Being a bytch. These rando characters. The pacing. Just so disappointed:mjcry:. Whole Sukana Gojo fight just made Sukana look like a p*ssy imo. Upsetting

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Like where the fukk is Todo?? The like 50 chapters after season 2 of the anime ends kinda suck:mjcry:. What they did to Gojo:to:. Seal him cause he’s way too powerful then kill him like that? Culling games is just a bullshyt tourney. Yuji still hasn’t used a technique. Is he even the MC? Honestly? Megumi just Being a bytch. These rando characters. The pacing. Just so disappointed:mjcry:. Whole Sukana Gojo fight just made Sukana look like a p*ssy imo. Upsetting
you are not tripping :mjlol: this is the exact response to where JJK went if you weren't coping in support groups like most people following along weekly

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
:umad: everyone's dead

I'll say it again Gege ain't shyt :mjlol:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
you are not tripping :mjlol: this is the exact response to where JJK went if you weren't coping in support groups like most people following along weekly
Dawg what happened tho? How’d it get like this:mjcry:. I know it will look better animated but the story is almost irredeemably. It’s like way too seinin now yet way to shonen in other ways. I’m just shocked by the culling games turn. What a disappointing turn of events after season 2. So forced. The character arcs just literally don’t exist at this point. I’m bummed.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Itadori might be the most useless MC of alltime. I’ve never seen a mangaka neuter a character this much

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
shibuya is supposed to be fast paced - all the events take place in one afternoon

like, i don't know if you remember the hunter x hunter arc where they tried to run up on the ant kingdom but a lot of production teams/studios go out of their way to never get into a pacing clusterfukk like that was again.
I’m not talking about Shibuya though I’m talking about Culling Games specifically the latter half. It’s paced horribly IMO and is making events that should be more impactful less so because of this.

Despite being fast paced there was SOOOO MUCH development from start to finish of Shibuya arc.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I’m not talking about Shibuya though I’m talking about Culling Games specifically the latter half. It’s paced horribly IMO and is making events that should be more impactful less so because of this.

Despite being fast paced there was SOOOO MUCH development from start to finish of Shibuya arc.
We are in the same boat. I don’t think I could be anymore dissatisfied after what was such an amazing season 2