Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I was thinking since Gege is such a Togashi stan what's stopping him from pulling a Gon and never giving Yuji that final confrontation? What's stopping Gege from doing that?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I was thinking since Gege is such a Togashi stan what's stopping him from pulling a Gon and never giving Yuji that final confrontation? What's stopping Gege from doing that?
Gon got it worse because his revenge came at a horrible price. It wasn't worth it as a viewer and it's wasn't even worth it to Gon, Togashi really did a number with that one depicting what losing yourself in revenge really does to people :mjcry:

You know I love this series but Gege ain't got that kinda level in him :hubie:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Gon got it worse because his revenge came at a horrible price. It wasn't worth it as a viewer and it's wasn't even worth it to Gon, Togashi really did a number with that one depicting what losing yourself in revenge really does to people :mjcry:

You know I love this series but Gege ain't got that kinda level in him :hubie:

What's crazy is that it's literally a couple, there's no one else left :damn:
Come back Satourou :mjcry:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Just got caught up after finishing the S2 anime. Is it just me or is everything sped up essentially after Sukuna takes over Megumi’s body? Everything seems just rushed and there isn’t even time to mourn or acknowledge some of the major character deaths or plot development…

The only way I see this being a good thing is if they have some planned Trump cards against Sukuna that will slowly unveil itself via flashbacks over the course of the fight. If not… very disappointing

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just got caught up after finishing the S2 anime. Is it just me or is everything sped up essentially after Sukuna takes over Megumi’s body? Everything seems just rushed and there isn’t even time to mourn or acknowledge some of the major character deaths or plot development…

The only way I see this being a good thing is if they have some planned Trump cards against Sukuna that will slowly unveil itself via flashbacks over the course of the fight. If not… very disappointing
Yes it got sped up as the Culling Games took forever (two years) and it really went nowhere. In 2022 Gege said he wanted to finish the series in 2023 and he clearly couldn't, given how long the CG arc was and how little it served the plot. So middle of this year he basically scraps the arc in 2-3 chapters and goes to the current one.

So far he's used the time between Gojo's unsealing and the "Shinjuku Showdown" (the name of the current arc) to give flashbacks and accommodate whatever explanation or plot advancement is needed. Though is pretty hard to not picture a scenario were Sukuna gets defeated without an asspull or some out of nowhere shyt.

Did you binge read the Culling Games? interested in how you perceived that arc, as all of us that were doing it weekly thought it was at best a mediocre one (and easily the worst of the whole series) and at worst a complete waste of time :heh: