Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
As soon as they put that Gojo tag on Higuruma, I started guessing who was actually about to die. It's almost a given he's going to buy most likely not first knowing Gege.

Gege being the writer and Sukuna being interested in you AFTER Kenny already crowned you as most potential means fukkery for everyone involved.
sukuna gonna come out of this with diplomatic immunity like yujiro hanma :mjlol:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Last night I read the leak and was like....

maybe all of this shyt just like....

like some simulation to show them how to actually beat Kenny and Sukuna.

That's the only way I can see Gege constantly showing us "OP" folks that's getting praised by peer and enemy alike and killing them off so quick.

And that's how I learned what the youngsters meant by "Copium"

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Gege is such an a$$hole :mjlol: he just elevated Higuruma out of nowhere (with Kenny and now Sukuna) just so he could make a "simple" sacrifice be as tragic as possible.

If the whole point was to have him be a decoy so Yuji could get an opening, we didn't need to elevate Higuruma like this. You can do the exact same panels/drawings and dial down a couple of dialogues from Sukuna and you get the same result :pachaha: no need to add extra tragedy so the reader can feel like shyt thinking "what could've been" with Higuruma if he didn't decide to fulfill "his role on the fight" instead of reaching his "true potential".

That flashback to Nanamin was :mjcry: though.

Now watch Yuji fail to get the job done anyways :laff: :laff:

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gege is such an a$$hole :mjlol: he just elevated Higuruma out of nowhere (with Kenny and now Sukuna) just so he could make a "simple" sacrifice be as tragic as possible.

If the whole point was to have him be a decoy so Yuji could get an opening, we didn't need to elevate Higuruma like this. You can do the exact same panels/drawings and dial down a couple of dialogues from Sukuna and you get the same result :pachaha: no need to add extra tragedy so the reader can feel like shyt thinking "what could've been" with Higuruma if he didn't decide to fulfill "his role" on the fight instead of reaching for his "true potential".

That flashback to Nanamin was :mjcry: though.

Now watch Yuji fail to get the job done anyways :laff: :laff:
He still would have die it really did not matter either way being bait was the best outcome for him.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He still would have die it really did not matter either way being bait was the best outcome for him.
I just think it's really bad writing to hype him up like this to get another "tragic" death. This one felt cheap.

He should've been bait, I don't have a problem with the final result. It's just that we didn't need the weird "guys, he's powerful as fukk...but y'all never see it" out of nowhere swerve :manny:

Sukuna treating Higuruma like a smart dog was funny as fukk though. Trying to see if he could learn reverse curse technique like it was neat trick to learn :dead:

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just think it's really bad writing to hype him up like this to get another "tragic" death. This one felt cheap.

He should've been bait, I don't have a problem with the final result. It's just that we didn't need the weird "guys, he's powerful as fukk...but y'all never see it" out of nowhere swerve :manny:
Yeah he was laying on petty thick with that it funny Higuruma never seem like the type to care about living up to his fighting potential that was more Megumi thing.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah he was laying on petty thick with that it funny Higuruma never seem like the type to care about living up to his fighting potential that was more Megumi thing.
I feel you but Gege been giving Higuruma death flags since after his confrontation with Yuji. In jjk if someone mentions not caring about living followed with praise we should all know death is around the corner :mjlol:

Gege still ain't shyt :mjcry:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Maaaan I haven't gotten the chapter yet but I saw the first 2 or 3 reactions here and I can already tell I was right unfortunately. This MF Gege doesn't have an ounce of chill, he's that Uncle that's always playing pranks on the kids at the cookout and on holidays.

Give you a big ass box on Christmas just to find out it's empty :umad: