Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They pulled it off once again :wow:

Even though I had serious doubts about how to pick Yuji back up so quickly, Todo's speech + Nitta explaining his powers and giving that "not zero percent" chance of Nobara being dead (plus the music) were enough to make me buy into what happened :obama:

Only one and a half episode left for this piece of shyt Mahito to finally be gone :ohlawd:

Can't believe I'm actually rooting for SNL performer Kenny the Brain to eat him and get him out of the paint :dame:

I think we get Kenny in the 2nd half of 22 and we spend all of episode 23 with Choso, Yuki and all the preview of Culling Games. We might not get to see the Zenins but we probably do get all the death sentences and Yuta being appointed as Yuji's executioner.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
nobara is alive :ufdup: if they were gonna slam that door shut this would've been the time
Saw someone on twitter being like "She's alive Gege just doesnt know what to do with her" like yeah bro, a quarter of her skull is missing.

:mjlol:
Nitta left her in some sort of suspended death state :heh: if someone made her recover it would've been said by now.

The thing I could see Gege doing is keeping Nobara in that fukked up state (Nitta can make wounds stop hurting and slightly heal, maybe she got a pulse by this point lol), which is why Fushiguro was like :francis: the last time Yuji asked him about Kugisaki.

And yeah, Gege clearly doesn't know wtf to do nor does he care. He gave Maki the lead female role by making her Toji 2.0.

After re reading Shibuya and today's anime episode I think we'll know about Nobara in the last chapter of the manga. Either someone goes to her grave or someone "finds a way" to heal her and we see her alive and having a funny chat with somebody.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nitta left her in some sort of suspended death state :heh: if someone made her recover it would've been said by now.

The thing I could see Gege doing is keeping Nobara in that fukked up state (Nitta can make wounds stop hurting and slightly heal, maybe she got a pulse by this point lol), which is why Fushiguro was like :francis: the last time Yuji asked him about Kugisaki.

And yeah, Gege clearly doesn't know wtf to do nor does he care. He gave Maki the lead female role by making her Toji 2.0.

After re reading Shibuya and today's chapter I think we'll know about Nobara in the last chapter of the manga. Either someone goes to her grave or someone "finds a way" to heal her and we see her alive and having a funny chat with somebody.
And removed her personality :to: :francis:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
full
I am under the assumption now that Gege's bullshyt is really all about saying how ALL jobs are trash, and that everyone should quit their jobs and be a Jujutsu Sorcerer. I am just waiting now for some Rohan Kishibe-ass mangaka to have a chapter, saying how, "I could see cursed spirits, but I was too afraid to fight them... so I drew a shonen called Two Piece, until I knew this life wasn't meant for me." and then gets Kenny's CTE Brain.