Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm just reading to finish the story at this point. I don’t like dropping mangas/animes/once I've already devoted so much time into it.
shiiiit once i start seeing the signs of redundancy, desperation writing, and barrel scraping im out :mjlol: i'll let comment sections do the talking before coming back

im tired of being first in line at the train wreck

dudes in here still in denial about the fact JJK peaked at Shibuya

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
shiiiit once i start seeing the signs of redundancy, desperation writing, and barrel scraping im out :mjlol: i'll let comment sections do the talking before coming back

I don't think anyone that reads JJK thinks it's gotten better since Shibuya. There's just a huge difference between not being an incredible arc to being bad enough to stop reading :manny:

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Unfortunately you're right regarding the bolded.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'm just reading to finish the story at this point. I don’t like dropping mangas/animes/once I've already devoted so much time into it.
Breh that's an awful reason. Gege could just decide to change his mind about ending it soon and you would still read it.
Yeah its not MHA bad
:mjlol:. So its fine because even tho it may be shyt its not as shytty as another shytty series :pachaha:

Anyone denying that is hilarious Hell I would put Secret Inventory above Shibuya.

Post Shibuya is easily the low point of the series. Everything Pre-Secret Inventory is easily better then post Shibuya. Gojo vs Sukuna fight was cool but the exposition of explaining shyt was like :unimpressed:. It will be amazing when animated, but its gonna be years till we get to that point. Anyone starting to read this series post Shibuya is taking a giant L.

Reading through JJK before S2 magnified on it when I reflected on it. The writing was solid, but what Gege did with the characters was really good. Post Shibuya he went away with the strengths of JJK and kept going for the weak points. JJK's story itself was the weak point and Culling Games highlighted that.

I am just hoping JJK has an ending I can be happy with, but I don't have confidence in that :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
SPOILER_82C5CDC6-DA7A-489B-9E26-99AF209BB60F.png

SPOILER_4BEE5E35-ECF1-4D75-95DC-03620CDA03D5.png

Curious how this will go. Tbh I am not even sure what other plans they could Gege go with that would be 100% bullshyt. There reasons for being optimistic seem fair, but Sukuna is lowkey smart along with being intimidating.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Breh that's an awful reason. Gege could just decide to change his mind about ending it soon and you would still read it.

:mjlol:. So its fine because even tho it may be shyt its not as shytty as another shytty series :pachaha:

Anyone denying that is hilarious Hell I would put Secret Inventory above Shibuya.

Post Shibuya is easily the low point of the series. Everything Pre-Secret Inventory is easily better then post Shibuya. Gojo vs Sukuna fight was cool but the exposition of explaining shyt was like :unimpressed:. It will be amazing when animated, but its gonna be years till we get to that point. Anyone starting to read this series post Shibuya is taking a giant L.

Reading through JJK before S2 magnified on it when I reflected on it. The writing was solid, but what Gege did with the characters was really good. Post Shibuya he went away with the strengths of JJK and kept going for the weak points. JJK's story itself was the weak point and Culling Games highlighted that.

I am just hoping JJK has an ending I can be happy with, but I don't have confidence in that :mjlol:
It’s still readable to me:yeshrug:

Yes a lot of the culling games was hard to keep up with

Like when Kashimo jumped out to fight Sukuna I was like who is this and I went oh that guy who fought Hakati before but I had to look it up

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
SPOILER_82C5CDC6-DA7A-489B-9E26-99AF209BB60F.png

SPOILER_4BEE5E35-ECF1-4D75-95DC-03620CDA03D5.png

Curious how this will go. Tbh I am not even sure what other plans they could Gege go with that would be 100% bullshyt. There reasons for being optimistic seem fair, but Sukuna is lowkey smart along with being intimidating.
He shouldn’t be smart enough to outsmart a lawyer

Maybe he tries to kill Judgeman

I know there’s no violence but maybe Sukuna finds a way

Last edited: