Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
full
I am under the assumption now that Gege's bullshyt is really all about saying how ALL jobs are trash, and that everyone should quit their jobs and be a Jujutsu Sorcerer. I am just waiting now for some Rohan Kishibe-ass mangaka to have a chapter, saying how, "I could see cursed spirits, but I was too afraid to fight them... so I drew a shonen called Two Piece, until I knew this life wasn't meant for me." and then gets Kenny's CTE Brain.
:dead: accurate af

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Iirc didn't Sukuna use that gourd thing to resurrect his OG body? :jbhmm:i gotta re read those panels...

I wonder what the ramifications of it being gone now are

And that domain is some bullshyt :martin: why give me the executioner sword, what if the nikka stronger than me at hand 2 hand fighting?

Anyone with raw strength like Maki can mop this nikka up

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I have 3 episodes left till I’m caught up and man shyt was good but i dont know felt something was lacking to take it next level
I was expecting fight scenes be a bit better tho
But for most part hit the mark was just expecting to hit it like HIT HIT
the bathroom scene was on some raid 2 shyt when both where close to each yuji and choso

I will say this it don’t matter how many episodes a character is in for u to feel a certain way when they die
It’s their on screen presence and how they are writing that can effect you and how they die
Ex Rengoku demon slayer death and presence did too tons of people
I do feel that is what jjk is lacking even if some have plenty of screen time but that is my opinion tho

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Iirc didn't Sukuna use that gourd thing to resurrect his OG body? :jbhmm:i gotta re read those panels...

I wonder what the ramifications of it being gone now are

And that domain is some bullshyt :martin: why give me the executioner sword, what if the nikka stronger than me at hand 2 hand fighting?

Anyone with raw strength like Maki can mop this nikka up
That was a one time use but the weapon he's been using since is one of his cursed tools from the heian era. It fires lightning that was what Judgeman took:dead:There's no way they other than Yuji survives next chapter unless Megumi has been woken up somehow

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So I have 3 episodes left till I’m caught up and man shyt was good but i dont know felt something was lacking to take it next level
the bathroom scene was on some raid 2 shyt when both where close to each yuji and choso

I will say this it don’t matter how many episodes a character is in for u to feel a certain way when they die
It’s their on screen presence and how they are writing that can effect you and how they die
I do feel that is what jjk is lacking even if some have plenty of screen time but that is my opinion tho
Blame Mappa the studio animators have been walking out because of what's going on

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
That was a one time use but the weapon he's been using since is one of his cursed tools from the heian era. It fires lightning that was what Judgeman took:dead:There's no way they other than Yuji survives next chapter unless Megumi has been woken up somehow
Actually the funny shyt is he had 2 cursed tools the staff and the small one :mjlol: he hasn't been shown with the staff after yuji pulled up but that's just gege :russ:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Jesus Christ :wow: we're fukked @Jmare007

Sukuna is too much for these nikkas

Hikari probably bouta die too
Sukuna was prepared even for a fixed trial :laff: :laff: :laff:

Kusakabe took too damn long to figure out the loophole and is about to get minced in 5 seconds :damn: :mjcry:

I'm also wondering what this fixation Gege has been getting with love and loneliness all of a sudden. If the soul and body were the things he was focused until Shibuya, this love thing is the weird theme for this arc :heh:

Hakari is a walking cheat code so who the fukk knows what Gege wants to do with him :mjlol:

That's interesting. As a weekly viewer, I've been awed at how they were able to pull off Shibuya in such a dope way. My main concern was pacing and I thought it came off perfectly, I did not see that coming from Mappa.

I haven't had issues with animation besides 1 or 2 episodes were it was evident how production went to shyt and people were rushing to get something worthwhile in too short a time. But every fight that was supposed to deliver, did it in spades.

I see the argument about the emotional attachment to characters and their tragic deaths in the arc but even in the manga I never felt the intention of those deaths was to hit like Rengoku or other heavy emotional stuff to the viewer. I think Gege tried to copy Togashi (as he likes to do) with Kite's death in the Chimera Ant Arc. In the sense that it's sad of course, but as a viewer I'm supposed to feel for the main character and what he's going through more than my own feelings about the character I lost. Even though I'm :mjcry: about Nobara (and Nanami), I think the point of her death is to hate Mahito and to realize that these curses have an unfair advantage that without a Gojo-like figure, humanity is fukked because anyone can get got at any second.

Having said all that, I can absolutely see the argument from people that were expecting to "feel more" with all these deaths. I guess I just don't expect that kind of emotional strings being pulled by a series like JJK.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Seems we are getting a lot more groundwork done for Culling Games than I expected :leon: :leon: :leon:

Two episodes left and the only things left from Shibuya is Kenny getting rid of Mahito, Choso and the gang showing up, Uraume showing up, Kenny doing Idle Transfiguration (plus explaining the Culling Games concept) and Yuki making the last second save, all of which happens in only 3 manga chapters.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Seems we are getting a lot more groundwork done for Culling Games than I expected :leon: :leon: :leon:

Two episodes left and the only things left from Shibuya is Kenny getting rid of Mahito, Choso and the gang showing up, Uraume showing up, Kenny doing Idle Transfiguration (plus explaining the Culling Games concept) and Yuki making the last second save, all of which happens in only 3 manga chapters.
Bssed off previews that ice glacer attack thing happens so it does seem like Culling Games gets set up quite quickly :ohhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sukuna was prepared even for a fixed trial :laff: :laff: :laff:

Kusakabe took too damn long to figure out the loophole and is about to get minced in 5 seconds :damn: :mjcry:

I'm also wondering what this fixation Gege has been getting with love and loneliness all of a sudden. If the soul and body were the things he was focused until Shibuya, this love thing is the weird theme for this arc :heh:

Hakari is a walking cheat code so who the fukk knows what Gege wants to do with him :mjlol:

That's interesting. As a weekly viewer, I've been awed at how they were able to pull off Shibuya in such a dope way. My main concern was pacing and I thought it came off perfectly, I did not see that coming from Mappa.

I haven't had issues with animation besides 1 or 2 episodes were it was evident how production went to shyt and people were rushing to get something worthwhile in too short a time. But every fight that was supposed to deliver, did it in spades.

I see the argument about the emotional attachment to characters and their tragic deaths in the arc but even in the manga I never felt the intention of those deaths was to hit like Rengoku or other heavy emotional stuff to the viewer. I think Gege tried to copy Togashi (as he likes to do) with Kite's death in the Chimera Ant Arc. In the sense that it's sad of course, but as a viewer I'm supposed to feel for the main character and what he's going through more than my own feelings about the character I lost. Even though I'm :mjcry: about Nobara (and Nanami), I think the point of her death is to hate Mahito and to realize that these curses have an unfair advantage that without a Gojo-like figure, humanity is fukked because anyone can get got at any second.

Having said all that, I can absolutely see the argument from people that were expecting to "feel more" with all these deaths. I guess I just don't expect that kind of emotional strings being pulled by a series like JJK.

Ya I agree bout the emotional part he tried to do
I’m not saying it looks bad at all it looks great I guess the best way to put it was like it was great but I was expecting really great as far as the scenes go where it hits me a certain way
Of course a rewatch always tells me how I truly feel cuz I can say first time something is dope then a rewatch I’m like not bad or it’s not bad then rewatch it’s dope so it could be one of those things for me
I’ve been doing alot of rewatch of anime I love and most went from wow to not bad and a rare few went from I like to I love now
Gonna watch these next few episodes left of jjk tho I stopped on purpose to give myself breathing room since I like to binge
I will say this damn arc goes from 0-100 real quick to 100-1000 on top of that Jesus Christ most of it I didn’t remember some I did but I don’t recall a arc doing that in any anime series I watched

I still have chimera ant arc as my #1 arc of any anime series trying to see where this ranks for my goat arcs