Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
that's mappa animators letting their pain seep into the work :comeon: she basically got rolled up by the magic medic right after that and when gojo checked in to the upper room a lot of folks were around but not her
Gojo's afterlife vision/moment is THE saving grace for all of us that want Kugisaki to still be alive. But it could also be Gege not wanting a female in that moment, we know how he is :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Gojo's afterlife vision/moment is THE saving grace for all of us that want Kugisaki to still be alive. But it could also be Gege not wanting a female in that moment, we know how he is :mjlol:
I'll never forget Gege saying that drawing females is too hard or something

ever since then its hard to ignore how they get bodied or maimed constantly in this series :jbhmm:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
1.All I'll say is ....Gege has NOT ended the allegations yet:russ::russ::russ:Season 1 built so much promise with women characters only to go to waste.

2. Gojoset isn't done yet:mjlit:
FzdTwWvWwAAdjeZ.jpg

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm just glad my boy Higuruma is getting some shine, even Kenny said he had potential. It's a really unique ability and allows for more of Gege's overly complex storytelling, which is obviously what he wants.

He's exceeded HxH Royal Caribbean Succession Games complexity and he's showing no signs of stopping.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm just glad my boy Higuruma is getting some shine, even Kenny said he had potential. It's a really unique ability and allows for more of Gege's overly complex storytelling, which is obviously what he wants.

He's exceeded HxH Royal Caribbean Succession Games complexity and he's showing no signs of stopping.
Gege- Oh you're a fan huh? :mjlit: *offscreened *

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Y’all agree with this theory?

Basically says Yuji is a descendant of Sukuna, or a clone of Sukunas conjoined twin that he previously ate

Apparently Gege got the idea for Sukuna from a creepy pasta

Also theorizes that Yuji ate the other siblings and gained blood jujutsu

I think it has merit

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Basically says Yuji is a descendant of Sukuna, or a clone of Sukunas conjoined twin that he previously atr

I think it had merit

The twin theory has been bubbling in the JJK fanbase for a while now and I do believe there's something there. They legitimately look alike along with Yujis grandfather there HAS to be some type of relation. Yuji for sure has his cursed womb siblings powers but, I also think like Mahito he's figured out a way to alter his own soul thanks to Yukis book. Hence why his arms look more monstrous then just blood.

The other part giving merit is Sukuna really really reeeeeallly goes out his way to disrespect Yuji specifically:russ:. Like it was mentioned if you were weak and in his way Sukuna bodied you. If you're strong or even someone interesting like Megumi, Maki, Gojo, or even Jogo he acknowledges it. Even more so if he really thinks you're special he'll say your full name like he has ONLY for Megumi and Gojo. Yuji on the other hand? Sukuna looks like he's trying to win a nomination at the Playa Hatas Ball :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: With all that disrespect even he still internally acknowledges Yujis hits are unnatural even for him:whoo:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

Basically says Yuji is a descendant of Sukuna, or a clone of Sukunas conjoined twin that he previously atr

I think it had merit

:ehh: that theory is pretty good

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Basically says Yuji is a descendant of Sukuna, or a clone of Sukunas conjoined twin that he previously ate

I think it has merit

I think the thing that makes this theory plausible to me is that I can 100% see Gege spending 10-13 pages for a flashback of Sukuna consuming Heian Era Yuji and then Kenny doing his fukkery to create current Yuji :mjlol: it's complex enough to suit what Gege likes but at the same time, it's simple enough for him not so spend more than half a chapter in it :russ:

A twin? Who the f*ck had a twin :wtf:

And know we about to get Law & Order: JJK :beli:
Read you in 2 weeks for the season premiere and your complaints about it :banderas:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I think the thing that makes this theory plausible to me is that I can 100% see Gege spending 10-13 pages for a flashback of Sukuna consuming Heian Era Yuji and then Kenny doing his fukkery to create current Yuji :mjlol: it's complex enough to suit what Gege likes but at the same time, it's simple enough for him not so spend more than half a chapter in it :russ:

Read you in 2 weeks for the season premiere and your complaints about it :banderas:
I'm just reading to finish the story at this point. I don’t like dropping mangas/animes/once I've already devoted so much time into it.