Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Here's chapter 244 for the brehs.

I guess Yuji's arm thing is something related to blood manipulation? :jbhmm: @T-K-G @LordDeathwatch @Ironman

Also, what was Mei Mei talking about? I wonder if the translation is iffy or if I'm missing something? :patrice:
BTW, is Kashimo the dirtiest Gege has done to a curse technique user? :mjlol: get 1 dope fight and then be treated like a joke brehs :mjlol:

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

I guess Yuji's arm thing is something related to blood manipulation? :jbhmm: @T-K-G @LordDeathwatch @Ironman

Also, what was Mei Mei talking about? I wonder if the translation is iffy or if I'm missing something? :patrice:
BTW, is Kashimo the dirtiest Gege has done to a curse technique user? :mjlol: get 1 dope fight and then be treated like a joke brehs :mjlol:
Haven't seen 244 yet, my plug MangaSee is always slow on the release :dame:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
She tried to hit Sukuna with a crow and he dodged it, she was wondering if that validated how strong they are since everyone strong (Gojo/Geto/Sukuna) all chose to dodge instead of tank it

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I actually think it's more akin to he knows how to shape shift his soul thus reshaping the body somewhat. Maybe the other paintings gave him new abilities as well but, Gege has always liked Yuji and Mahito specifically. We know Yuji can damage souls what if Sukuna slightly felt it from that hit? Remember he still has Yukis soul book:ohhh: Also on the low Gege gave Mei Mei a buff with those Crows:ohhh:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Tengen gonna turn all of Japan into orange juice while a giant naked Nobara resets the entire planet :ehh:

Maki going sniff Yuji, "You smell like Special Grade Cursed Energy." :takedat:

6f046051ea30cde36666483a8e06ec46cb8d3a8e.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Maki going sniff Yuji, "You smell like Special Grade Cursed Energy." :takedat:

6f046051ea30cde36666483a8e06ec46cb8d3a8e.gif
Mari's p*ssy had the power to save the most fukked up MC in anime to the point it converged different timelines :wow:

I hope Anno's wife appreciated that level of "thank you" because it was pretty damn unique :dead:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Mari's p*ssy had the power to save the most fukked up MC in anime to the point it converged different timelines :wow:

I hope Anno's wife appreciated that level of "thank you" because it was pretty damn unique :dead:

:demonic: You know though Mari becoming that Demonic Chick in Don't be a Menace after she gets a whiff of LCL, "Uh no Shinji... YOU AIN'T GOING NOWHERE!"

tumblr_mdxip5deUG1qd7h1xo1_500.gif