Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Taking over Takaba and Yuta being like whoops I slipped!
Ohh, you mean Kenny winning and killing Yuta. I thought you meant Yuta taking his head off (I thought it was dope planning and a nice change of pace to move the plot forward).

But, yeah...Kenny is the king of asspulls so anything is possible with dude lol. It does seem it will be more complicated/planned than a simple "sike, you dead :umad:" swerve though.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
One thing I did want to bring up which doesn't get brought up much how do you rate art for JJK in the manga. Or comments regarding it.

For me it has this rough feel to it that sometimes works really well, but I remembering reading the Yuji & Nanami vs Mahito fight in the manga and it was awkward to read. The way its been adapted in the anime really smoothes these kind of issues that I had with it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
One thing I did want to bring up which doesn't get brought up much how do you rate art for JJK in the manga. Or comments regarding it.

For me it has this rough feel to it that sometimes works really well, but I remembering reading the Yuji & Nanami vs Mahito fight in the manga and it was awkward to read. The way its been adapted in the anime really smoothes these kind of issues that I had with it.
I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to the art/drawings in manga. I don't think JJK stands out at all in that regard, sometimes is hard to figure out what the fukk is going on in a fight and Gege has never been someone that goes for scope so I'd say it's "fine" as art goes, I guess?

It does have a rough/raw feel though, I agree with that.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to the art/drawings in manga. I don't think JJK stands out at all in that regard, sometimes is hard to figure out what the fukk is going on in a fight and Gege has never been someone that goes for scope so I'd say it's "fine" as art goes, I guess?

It does have a rough/raw feel though, I agree with that.
Geges best art was Gojo and Sukunas fight:hubie:Gege is no Miura /Berserk, Togashi/HunterxHunter, or even Murata from One Punch Man.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If Gege were capable of Kubo level art, JJK would be damn near untouchable. It works as is though because it allows a lot of room for the animation without it seeming like a b*stardization of the original work. Oda is similar in that regard, quite a few fights it's difficult to tell WTF is going on but it comes out great in motion when fleshed out.

As far as Kenny, it would be nice for Yuta to walk away with this W considering he's the one Gojo warned Kenny about only for him to basically say he was all hype. shyt has come full circle and the teacher's trust in his pupil is validated.:ehh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
If Gege were capable of Kubo level art, JJK would be damn near untouchable. It works as is though because it allows a lot of room for the animation without it seeming like a b*stardization of the original work. Oda is similar in that regard, quite a few fights it's difficult to tell WTF is going on but it comes out great in motion when fleshed out.

As far as Kenny, it would be nice for Yuta to walk away with this W considering he's the one Gojo warned Kenny about only for him to basically say he was all hype. shyt has come full circle and the teacher's trust in his pupil is validated.:ehh:
Gege-:mjgrin: :ufdup: Oh really?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yuta playing dirty af :mjcry:

On a serious note when Kenny says "My will shall be carried on." He def planted seeds if something like this would happen considering how well thought out his plan has been. Even if Yuta cut Getou's neck off, Kenny is still alive as brain-kun technically speaking at the end of the chapter.

Kenny's actual legacy may be Yuji.

0160-008.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
243 is out and Gege went full Togashi with all the speech bubbles for exposition :pachaha:

The gang had it all planned since day 1 :wow: kinda wild how prepared they were for Gojo losing though, Gege ain't slick with that one :bryan:

Ready for the trial :feedme:

Kenny's fukkery on standby is an interesting choice. I truly hope this motherfukker doesn't comeback to a dead Yuta and brain-kun getting an off panel W :damn: :damn:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
243 is out and Gege went full Togashi with all the speech bubbles for exposition :pachaha:

The gang had it all planned since day 1 :wow: kinda wild how prepared they were for Gojo losing though, Gege ain't slick with that one :bryan:

Ready for the trial :feedme:

Kenny's fukkery on standby is an interesting choice. I truly hope this motherfukker doesn't comeback to a dead Yuta and brain-kun getting an off panel W :damn: :damn:
First thing I thought of:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Was cold watching Yuji finally put some hands on Sukuna :wow::wow::wow::wow:Had him hit the:dahell:The fukk this strength keep coming from??:dahell:Said his body shook from one punch and he had to block his hit with 3 of his arms:ohhh:
Very curious how this law n order sequence about to go.

We better not be seeing Yuta talking in an airport :dead::dead::dead: