Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
EED3EVs.gif

:pachaha:
:deadmanny:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That man thinks Juice WRLD is James Bond or some shyt. :dead:

Fred.

:mindblown:I can't tell no more if some of these dudes is serious or not. A 21 year old rapper at the semi peak of his career, who's main content is drug consumption, on a private plane full of drugs, has a cyanide pill kept away incase the authorities are going to arrest him for drugs.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:I can't tell no more if some of these dudes is serious or not. A 21 year old rapper at the semi peak of his career, who's main content is drug consumption, on a private plane full of drugs, has a cyanide pill kept away incase the authorities are going to arrest him for drugs.

Kept that shyt in his back left molar like Raoul Silva. :wow:

Raoul_Silva_%28Javier_Bardem%29.jpg

Fred.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fuk are you talking about? You could quickly and easily chew and wash down enough pills to OD but it sounds like he knew he was getting booked and took cyanide. He might have had it stashed just in case something like this happened.
This nikka said he took cyanide :russ::russ::russ:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You have to remember a lot of people on here are sheltered and they only learn about life through that computer screen bro.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
The fuk are you talking about? You could quickly and easily chew and wash down enough pills to OD but it sounds like he knew he was getting booked and took cyanide. He might have had it stashed just in case something like this happened.
Never ever change coli :dead:
nikka he was going to Chicago not Space, why tf would he have some cyanide on him? :pachaha:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Any Juice WRLD stans on here?

Did he talk about exactly what was the cause of his depression in his songs? I’ve only heard certain songs and features.

A lot of it was teen, heartbreak angsty rock rap infused shyt. This nikka couldn’t have been a whole fiend out here because some hoes broke his heart.

He can’t use the PTSD angle since this guy grew up in one of Chicago’s best suburbs and wasn’t in or around the streets.

What caused this kid to sip lean and pop pills in his early teens up to the day he died? Is this addressed in his music?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Did he talk about exactly what was the cause of his depression in his songs? I’ve only heard certain songs and features.

A lot of it teen, heartbreak angsty rock rap infused shyt. This nikka couldn’t have been a whole fiend out here because some hoes broke his heart.

He can’t use the PTSD angle since this guy grew up in one of Chicago’s best suburbs and wasn’t in or around the streets.

What caused this kid to sip lean and pop pills in his early teens up to the day he died? Is this addressed in his music?

I dunno about the rest of the drugs, but he said listening to Future inspired him to try lean in the 6th grade:

Juice Wrld Admits He First Tried Lean Because Of Future’s Music

The now 20-year-old rapper says that he first tried lean in just the 6th grade, explaining his rationale to Billboard: “What do you expect if I’m a young dude that really loves music, really looks up to these artists? I didn’t have a man giving me no type of guidance. My father wasn’t in my life like that. So listening to this grown-ass man rap about lean, I’m like, ‘Well, that sounds really appealing.’”

Fred.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I saw him live opening for some bigger acts at a festival. Didn't even know who he was. Show was aight though. RIP

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

A lot of it was teen, heartbreak angsty rock rap infused shyt. This nikka couldn’t have been a whole fiend out here because some hoes broke his heart.

Depression doesn't always have a specific cause.

And maybe he just wanted to do drugs to fit in and got addicted and couldn't get out of it

Not everyone who does drugs is depressed or trying to fight some trauma or PTSD

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

:gucci: the average drug user doesn't have a SERIOUS reason why they do em

It's usually just to fit in or to turn up at a party, if you party all the time it's easy to get hooked

With creatives it's even worse because if your best ideas come when you're on drugs you end up making that a part of your creative process, this is why when people sober up the music doesn't sound the same and they gotta learn how to make music again

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: the average drug user doesn't have a SERIOUS reason why they do em

It's usually just to fit in or to turn up at a party, if you party all the time it's easy to get hooked

With creatives it's even worse because if your best ideas come when you're on drugs you end up making that a part of your creative process, this is why when people sober up the music doesn't sound the same and they gotta learn how to make music again
Bro I'm really starting to think some of these people don't live in the same world as me