Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:gucci: the average drug user doesn't have a SERIOUS reason why they do em

It's usually just to fit in or to turn up at a party, if you party all the time it's easy to get hooked

With creatives it's even worse because if your best ideas come when you're on drugs you end up making that a part of your creative process, this is why when people sober up the music doesn't sound the same and they gotta learn how to make music again

Bro I'm really starting to think some of these people don't live in the same world as me
Depression doesn't always have a specific cause.

And maybe he just wanted to do drugs to fit in and got addicted and couldn't get out of it

Not everyone who does drugs is depressed or trying to fight some trauma or PTSD
I'm well aware. It's just that rap nikkas and people in general use the mental health and depression angle as an excuse for being whole fiends out here.

Most people started this shyt out of curiosity and peer pressure and as a way to escape and have a good time. They say Juice WRLD was depressed and going through shyt so I asked because in his music he only talks about heartbreak.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm well aware. It's just that rap nikkas and people in general use the mental health and depression angle as an excuse for being whole fiends out here.

Most people started this shyt out of curiosity and peer pressure and as a way to escape and have a good time. They say Juice WRLD was depressed and going through shyt so I asked because in his music he only talks about heartbreak.

That nikka was just a fiend.

This whole PTSD, self medicating and trauma angle is just mainly a cop out for most people IMO.

Peep these lyrics :huhldup:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's more than likely this.

Kids be bored, and experiment with shyt.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm someone who used cocaine heavily at a young age, from 16-19, and I'll say that depression, is often a symptom linked to the drug use. I can't say 100%, but I doubt I was clinically depressed before I started using cocaine and alcohol heavily, but after using everyday, I am sure I became so. It's usually a one thing begets another. I started off a kid with anxiety, some depression, plus typical teenage disaffection, combined with desire for money, plus drug and alcohol experimentation, and you get a teenage cocaine addict, I suspect someone like Juice was similar. There is no ONE cause of drug related depression, but one for sure cause, is the drug use itself.

You feel bad, and take drugs, causing you to feel guilty, and start the cycle all over again.

I believe opiates work slightly differently than cocaine, but similar. Cocaine fires your dopamine, like charges it really high, and slowly, you kind of scramble your dopamine reception, so you are depressed while not using cocaine, and unable to feel pleasure. All drugs and alcohol work like that.

Last edited:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has the tide turned on juicy juice?
Alot of sympathy when it first happened. All love.

now with these new revelations, seems he a dumb fukk. Young dumb nikka shyt