Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s why I don’t believe it
He was probably already high and he was already depressed and mentally ill. I think he didn't want to even go through the stress of a fed trial and said fukk it. This plane bust could just be the first domino piece to fall since he was obviously helping his gang affiliates run guns and drugs. and ive been hearing they've already been under investigation for murders. Rico waiting to happen. Im convinced it was a suicide but they trying to save face.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
REVEALED: Juice Wrld, 21, suffered fatal 'opioid overdose' as Chicago cops searched his private jet and found 70 POUNDS of marijuana, hand guns and armor-piercing bullets
  • Officers and agents had been waiting inside the Atlantic Aviation hangar for the 21-year-old’s jet to arrive at from Los Angeles at 1:30am on Sunday morning
  • As officers began sifting through a number of the suitcases on board, the rapper - real name Jarad Higgins - began ‘convulsing [and] going into a seizure’
  • An agent is then said to have administered two doses of Narcan, an emergency treatment used when an opioid overdose is suspected
  • Members of Higgins’ entourage said the ‘Lucid Dreams’ star had taken ‘several unknown pills’ moments before falling ill, TMZ reported
  • A search of luggage aboard the jet yielded 41 ‘vacuum-sealed’ bags - or 70 pounds - of marijuana and six bottles of prescription codeine cough syrup
  • Investigators also confirmed that two 9mm pistols, a .40-caliber pistol, a high-capacity ammunition magazine and metal-piercing bullets were also found

this is so fukked up :snoop:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Contact the coroner's office and tell them that bruh....cause they couldn't determine what caused his death....:manny:...
This is odd. Would not a bunch of pills be found in his stomach during the autopsy? He probably swallowed a few fist fulls intending to vomit them up after the airplane was searched. No way could they ALL dissolve in a few minutes.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Man, no way in hell someone could think swallowing a handful (bottle full?) of pills was a smart idea. Just take the charge, stick them in your shoe, tuck em in your dreads, something man.
He freaked out in the moment. He was only a 21yo from the suburbs.

He should have designated a member of the entourage to travel separately with the drugs. When moving large quantities, an expandable drug mule is best.

Sounds like they were stockpiling drugs from California for their winter use in Chicago.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
He was probably already high and he was already depressed and mentally ill. I think he didn't want to even go through the stress of a fed trial and said fukk it. This plane bust could just be the first domino piece to fall since he was obviously helping his gang affiliates run guns and drugs. and ive been hearing they've already been under investigation for murders. Rico waiting to happen. Im convinced it was a suicide but they trying to save face.
it was three registered pistols. But 70 pounds of weed plus the pills probably had breh scared especially if he was already high

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Contact the coroner's office and tell them that bruh....cause they couldn't determine what caused his death....:manny:...
that means they couldn't see anything superficially. Needle marks broken neck foul play etc etc. The drug lab hasn't came back yet and wouldn't in a day or two

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The nikkas with the guns in plain sight clearly got too comfortable and loose around the pilot smh.

Dude shouldn't have known what they were holding period.
Don't get mad at a pilot for doing his damn job. When I'm 20,000ft in the air that's what I fukking expect. What if one of those base heads popped a xan then shot their pistol piercing a hole in the cabin or some shyt?:mjlol:

Juices caught his own fate.:francis: