Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is odd. Would not a bunch of pills be found in his stomach during the autopsy? He probably swallowed a few fist fulls intending to vomit them up after the airplane was searched. No way could they ALL dissolve in a few minutes.
The fuk are you talking about? You could quickly and easily chew and wash down enough pills to OD but it sounds like he knew he was getting booked and took cyanide. He might have had it stashed just in case something like this happened.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nikkas with the guns in plain sight clearly got too comfortable and loose around the pilot smh.

Dude shouldn't have known what they were holding period.
If this is all true like how fukking reckless can you be? Seems like some real spoiled shyt. MFs don't realise how lucky they are. You making crazy amounts of easy money yet you bringin felonious amounts of bud on a private jet and fukking flashing and or blatantly talking about having guns on the same jet? Stupid MFs smh

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Don't get mad at a pilot for doing his damn job. When I'm 20,000ft in the air that's what I fukking expect. What if one of those base heads popped a xan then shot their pistol piercing a hole in the cabin or some shyt?:mjlol:

Juices caught his own fate.:francis:
Yeah

And the pilot might get caught up and fukk around and lose his license and not be able to provide for his family anymore

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Yeah

And the pilot might get caught up and fukk around and lose his license and not be able to provide for his family anymore
Who told him to swallow that many pills and DQ himself for the count out?

The pilot is not responsible.:what:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yeah my first post in the thread was mostly just trying to respect the dead but it's obvious dude took a massive L here :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The fuk are you talking about? You could quickly and easily chew and wash down enough pills to OD but it sounds like he knew he was getting booked and took cyanide. He might have had it stashed just in case something like this happened.

EED3EVs.gif