Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
The ex-girlfriend of rapper Juice Wrld claims he would take up to three potent Percocet pills a day and mix the drugs with a cough syrup concoction called lean before their relationship fell apart when she tried to help him get clean, she reveals in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com.

Juice Wrld, real name Jarad Higgins, had a fatal 'opioid overdose' after taking 'several Percocet pills' to hide them from cops, who searched luggage from his private jet, and found guns and 70lbs of marijuana at Chicago's Midway Airport on Sunday.

His ex-girlfriend Alexia Smith, 21, told DailyMail.com she knew what Higgins had died from before the reports came out, as she witnessed the rapper's heavy drug use daily while they dated in 2018.

In the exclusive interview, Smith, from Livonia, Michigan, detailed her relationship with Higgins, his struggles with depression and how she was forced to walk away after their relationship turned violent and left her with bruises when Higgins went through withdrawal.

Breaking down in tears, Smith said: 'Seven days away from me, he ended up in the hospital. When he was away from me for seven days, he ended up hospitalized from collapsing on stage. One year away from me, and he's dead.'

Smith and Higgins met at the start of Higgins' career, introduced through a mutual friend in Chicago in early 2018, and quickly began dating before breaking up around October 2018 due to arguments and fights that turned physical.

But the start of their relationship was a whirlwind romance with Smith flying out to Higgins in Los Angeles where he was taking meetings with various music labels that wanted to sign him.

Within days of arriving in LA, Smith claims she saw the drug-heavy world Higgins was being brought into, saying 'someone from a label gave him morphine and cocaine' on the third day she was visiting.

Smith said: 'He didn't do the coke but the point was, in the beginning, labels were fighting over him so bad they would have given him anything.'

Soon drugs became at the ready for the rising star.

Smith said Higgins struggled with his mental health and was depressed, explaining that's why he turned to drugs - mainly Percocet and lean - a mixture of codeine cough syrup and soda.

Eventually Higgins tried to hide his Percocet use from Smith, as she urged him to get clean, but said at most, she believed he took up to three of the painkillers at a dose of 30mg at a time. 'That's already a lot but the problem was he was drinking lean on top of it,' she said.

Rapper Future was a big influence in Higgins' lean consumption, even telling the superstar musician last year his music inspired him to try the addictive drink when he was still a teen.

In an interview with Rolling Stone, Future said he was shocked and was 'really bothered' by the confession, adding: 'I was like ''Oh st. What the fk have I done?'' How many other sixth-graders did I influence to drink lean?'

Smith said Higgins' depression stemmed from a variety of factors, including previous heartbreak, the feeling that no one understood him and not knowing who his real friends were.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The amount of drugs at Woodstock probably outweighs Coachella by a lot

music always been about that drugs are cool shyt..regardless of genre
Stop it breh..
I thought I was live when I was younger bc I used ecstacy, acid, shrooms ,weed, xanax before 21. I went to EDC this year. That's a standard resume for a 18yr old now. The drug usage wouldbt be that different at rolling loud.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

Darwinism.
giphy.webp
+

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The ex-girlfriend of rapper Juice Wrld claims he would take up to three potent Percocet pills a day and mix the drugs with a cough syrup concoction called lean before their relationship fell apart when she tried to help him get clean, she reveals in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com.

Juice Wrld, real name Jarad Higgins, had a fatal 'opioid overdose' after taking 'several Percocet pills' to hide them from cops, who searched luggage from his private jet, and found guns and 70lbs of marijuana at Chicago's Midway Airport on Sunday.

His ex-girlfriend Alexia Smith, 21, told DailyMail.com she knew what Higgins had died from before the reports came out, as she witnessed the rapper's heavy drug use daily while they dated in 2018.

In the exclusive interview, Smith, from Livonia, Michigan, detailed her relationship with Higgins, his struggles with depression and how she was forced to walk away after their relationship turned violent and left her with bruises when Higgins went through withdrawal.

Breaking down in tears, Smith said: 'Seven days away from me, he ended up in the hospital. When he was away from me for seven days, he ended up hospitalized from collapsing on stage. One year away from me, and he's dead.'

Smith and Higgins met at the start of Higgins' career, introduced through a mutual friend in Chicago in early 2018, and quickly began dating before breaking up around October 2018 due to arguments and fights that turned physical.

But the start of their relationship was a whirlwind romance with Smith flying out to Higgins in Los Angeles where he was taking meetings with various music labels that wanted to sign him.

Within days of arriving in LA, Smith claims she saw the drug-heavy world Higgins was being brought into, saying 'someone from a label gave him morphine and cocaine' on the third day she was visiting.

Smith said: 'He didn't do the coke but the point was, in the beginning, labels were fighting over him so bad they would have given him anything.'

Smith said Higgins struggled with his mental health and was depressed, explaining that's why he turned to drugs - mainly Percocet and lean - a mixture of codeine cough syrup and soda.

Eventually Higgins tried to hide his Percocet use from Smith, as she urged him to get clean, but said at most, she believed he took up to three of the painkillers at a dose of 30mg at a time. 'That's already a lot but the problem was he was drinking lean on top of it,' she said.

Rapper Future was a big influence in Higgins' lean consumption, even telling the superstar musician last year his music inspired him to try the addictive drink when he was still a teen.

In an interview with Rolling Stone, Future said he was shocked and was 'really bothered' by the confession, adding: 'I was like ''Oh st. What the fk have I done?'' How many other sixth-graders did I influence to drink lean?'

Smith said Higgins' depression stemmed from a variety of factors, including previous heartbreak, the feeling that no one understood him and not knowing who his real friends were.
Ex-girlfriend of Juice Wrld reveals he would take up to three Percocet pills a day | Daily Mail Online

Whole article is fukked up
:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor

Labels ain't shyt. Bribing drug addicted kids with drugs so that they can make music to promote drugs to other kids. America

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
The fact cops were all over Juice WRLDmultiple times -- including an NYC bust last year -- pisses off his friends, who think cops were merely profiling a 20-year-old rich black man who dares to fly on private jets.

Sources who regularly interacted with Juice and were close to him tell TMZ ... all of the run-ins he had with cops are more than suspicious. The fact feds just happened to show up at multiple airports where he and/or his private jet were searched is enough for Juice's inner circle to believe this might well have something to do with race and rappers.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Juice got arrested in 2018 at NYC's La Guardia Airport after officers responded to a call for "prohibited items" found inside one of his checked bags. We're told the items included a small amount of marijuana and bottles of codeine cough syrup.

LAX search we first reported -- Juice was only 20, but he'd signed a reported $3 million deal in 2018 with Interscope.

We're told people close to him think the sudden fame, success and money made him a target with law enforcement -- especially considering he was a kid flying private with other kids.

69f7ccab16a8487b8fd8bf4d5859b96e_md.jpg
TMZ.com
Now, it is a fact there were 70 lbs. of marijuanaseized from what turned out to be Juice's final flight -- and we now know why he was flying to Chicago. Our sources say he had planned a massive party for Sunday night to celebrate his 21st birthday which was 6 days earlier.

Daps
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Juice got arrested in 2018 at NYC's La Guardia Airport after officers responded to a call for "prohibited items" found inside one of his checked bags. We're told the items included a small amount of marijuana and bottles of codeine cough syrup.

These dummies did this before and got caught with a little weed and codeine....so the next time they bring 70lbs, codeine, percs and guns :what:

And it definitely looks like he just panicked and took the percs to hide from the feds.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:gucci: the average drug user doesn't have a SERIOUS reason why they do em

It's usually just to fit in or to turn up at a party, if you party all the time it's easy to get hooked

With creatives it's even worse because if your best ideas come when you're on drugs you end up making that a part of your creative process, this is why when people sober up the music doesn't sound the same and they gotta learn how to make music again
Stephen King had a great quote about this though. He had a huge coke and alcohol problem in the 80s. But basically he said drugs don't really make you more creative...it's just when you're a junkie, you have to relearn how to do basic shyt when you're off the drugs because you're so dependant on them.