Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Man, no way in hell someone could think swallowing a handful (bottle full?) of pills was a smart idea. Just take the charge, stick them in your shoe, tuck em in your dreads, something man.
High shyt :manny:

You’re not in the right state of mind if you’re about to be caught with some work and burners and you’re more concerned with the percs. That was the least of his potential issues

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how is it the pilots fault :dahell:

that nikka career was on the line and them nikkas flashing guns. What if one would’ve went off and everybody would’ve went down?

sounds like juice didn’t want that fed pressure and really swallowed them shyts on the plane. If you can’t face the repercussions from doing crime don’t do it
:comeon:

I'm sure his security has paperwork for the guns tho. They said the guys who claimed the guns are already out of jail with misdemeanor charges.

Suicide in this situation makes absolutely no sense to me, I'm sorry

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
There is no Juice WRLD without drugs. That was his entire content and that’s what drove his creativity.
this is unfortunately true, dude built his entire music around drugs. Even his relationship/love songs involve drugs.
Then when you talking personal, he seemed to be heavy in them and they were prolly his source for music.

still r.i.p to dude

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Watch u bytch ass dudes dikk ride and fake like u listen and was major fans of this waxk ass dude
Just like yall did the Xxxten whatever the fukk dude and Nipsey

When yall wasn't saying shyt about them when they was alive

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Watch u bytch ass dudes dikk ride and fake like u listen and was major fans of this waxk ass dude
Just like yall did the Xxxten whatever the fukk dude and Nipsey

When yall wasn't saying shyt about them when they was alive
This thread is 22 pages long and the general consensus is that no one really messed with his music but we all knew he was a fantastically talented freestyler who should have stayed away from drugs.

Doing too much

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This thread is 22 pages long and the general consensus is that no one really messed with his music but we all knew he was a fantastically talented freestyler who should have stayed away from drugs.

Doing too much
Naw gtfoh
Cause as I stated the coli was crying and false flagging with Xxxten whoever and both Nipsey and still doing it now:rudy:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Paperwork??? :mjlol:.

My guy, you can't be strapped on a plane. Period.
I'm saying paperwork because it wasn't reported that they were illegal or undocumented. They didn't get felony charges for the guns

Fox News confirmed that Christopher Long, 36, of Buena Park, Calif., was arrested on Sunday at approximately 2 a.m. with one misdemeanor count of carrying and possessing a firearm in the first degree. The second guard in Juice WRLD's entourage who was arrested is Henry Dean, 27, of Chicago, Ill. He was charged with one misdemeanor count of carrying a concealed firearm in an airport and a second misdemeanor count of sale and/or possession of a high capacity magazine and metal piercing bullets.